Watch Neil and Elias’ Traditional Indian LGBTQ Interracial Wedding
Here’s our wedding highlight video from our wedding on 10/10/2014. A very special thanks to our wedding party Nalini Sen-Prakash, Shane Prasad, Simeon Prasad, James Chand, Rodney Tijerino, Lindsey Bertram, and Jessica Due. All of your hard work made our day extra special. And thank you for not killing us along the way. And thanks to all friends and family members involved in making this day a dream come true.
A special thanks to our amazing vendors- Satvir Bhogal (SB-Arts), Roopam Sarees Berkeley, TLCakes, Wedgewood Wedding Banquet Brentwood CA, Alapi Bhatt (Henna Creations), Curryous Catering, Madhuban Restaurant, Cinema Images (Jesse Johal), Keith Lynds Photography, and our officiant Dr. Shukavak Dasa.
It truly was an amazing day and thank you all for being a part of it.
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you have imagined.” Thoreau
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Wedding invitation company is allowed to discriminate against gay couples
- ABC’s ‘Bachelor’ TV franchise makes history with first same-sex engagement
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples