Watch Neil and Elias’ Traditional Indian LGBTQ Interracial Wedding
Here’s our wedding highlight video from our wedding on 10/10/2014. A very special thanks to our wedding party Nalini Sen-Prakash, Shane Prasad, Simeon Prasad, James Chand, Rodney Tijerino, Lindsey Bertram, and Jessica Due. All of your hard work made our day extra special. And thank you for not killing us along the way. And thanks to all friends and family members involved in making this day a dream come true.
A special thanks to our amazing vendors- Satvir Bhogal (SB-Arts), Roopam Sarees Berkeley, TLCakes, Wedgewood Wedding Banquet Brentwood CA, Alapi Bhatt (Henna Creations), Curryous Catering, Madhuban Restaurant, Cinema Images (Jesse Johal), Keith Lynds Photography, and our officiant Dr. Shukavak Dasa.
It truly was an amazing day and thank you all for being a part of it.
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you have imagined.” Thoreau
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news