Watch Neil and Elias’ Traditional Indian LGBTQ Interracial Wedding
Here’s our wedding highlight video from our wedding on 10/10/2014. A very special thanks to our wedding party Nalini Sen-Prakash, Shane Prasad, Simeon Prasad, James Chand, Rodney Tijerino, Lindsey Bertram, and Jessica Due. All of your hard work made our day extra special. And thank you for not killing us along the way. And thanks to all friends and family members involved in making this day a dream come true.
A special thanks to our amazing vendors- Satvir Bhogal (SB-Arts), Roopam Sarees Berkeley, TLCakes, Wedgewood Wedding Banquet Brentwood CA, Alapi Bhatt (Henna Creations), Curryous Catering, Madhuban Restaurant, Cinema Images (Jesse Johal), Keith Lynds Photography, and our officiant Dr. Shukavak Dasa.
It truly was an amazing day and thank you all for being a part of it.
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you have imagined.” Thoreau
Kirsten Ott Palladino
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal