Watch Neil and Elias’ Traditional Indian LGBTQ Interracial Wedding
Neil and Elias are an interracial gay Californian couple who incorporated Indian traditions into their wedding. Watch their wedding video below.
Neil + Eli – Wedding Highlights-HD from Neil & Eli Singh on Vimeo.
Here’s our wedding highlight video from our wedding on 10/10/2014. A very special thanks to our wedding party Nalini Sen-Prakash, Shane Prasad, Simeon Prasad, James Chand, Rodney Tijerino, Lindsey Bertram, and Jessica Due. All of your hard work made our day extra special. And thank you for not killing us along the way. And thanks to all friends and family members involved in making this day a dream come true.
A special thanks to our amazing vendors- Satvir Bhogal (SB-Arts), Roopam Sarees Berkeley, TLCakes, Wedgewood Wedding Banquet Brentwood CA, Alapi Bhatt (Henna Creations), Curryous Catering, Madhuban Restaurant, Cinema Images (Jesse Johal), Keith Lynds Photography, and our officiant Dr. Shukavak Dasa.
It truly was an amazing day and thank you all for being a part of it.
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you have imagined.” Thoreau
Kirsten Ott Palladino
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding