How her grandmother’s cooking brought my wife and I closer together
The process of making breakfast for my wife Una started six-and-a-half years ago. We had just started dating, and were mutually doing that thing many…
What our editors are reading & loving on April 24, 2019
Catch up on what the Equally Wed Magazine editors are reading (and loving) in LGBTQ+ news, culture and opinion this week.
Black and yellow wedding with cultural traditions
Daquan and Jamar tied the knot wearing navy blue suits and vests, making them standout from the otherwise black and yellow wedding theme of the day.
Cambodian and Scottish wedding in Boston
This Cambodian and Scottish wedding is a great model of how people from two backgrounds can come together and make a wedding ceremony their own.
Watch Neil and Elias’ Traditional Indian LGBTQ Interracial Wedding
Neil and Elias are an interracial gay Californian couple who incorporated Indian traditions into their wedding. Watch their wedding video.
Jamaica’s First Lesbian Wedding
[title maintitle=”” subtitle=”A bride-to-be travels to her homeland of Jamaica to marry the love of her life, making a historical statement as the country’s first…
Across the Divide
Across the divide: a global discussion of same-sex marriage
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)