Victorian lesbian wedding at historic church in Alexandria, Virginia
Lauren and Amanda were the first lesbian couple to get married at the national historic landmark Christ Episcopal Church in Old Town Alexandria! Their wedding day felt like a fairy tale, and this reclamation of history for them as an interracial lesbian couple only made it that much more powerful.
Purple and Gray Alabama Wedding for Two Adoring Grooms
The way LaDarius and William look at each other melts my heart, and the details of their wedding are just as lovely.
One of Nation’s First Traditional Indian LGBTQ Interracial Weddings
Neil Singh and Eli Pew married at the Wedgewood Wedding Banquet in Brentwood, Calif., on Friday, October 10, 2014 in front of 120 guests. The…
Lesbian College Sweethearts Emily and Charlyn’s Engagement Story
[title maintitle=”” subtitle=”A romantic engagement photo session for college sweethearts on Virginia Beach”] Meet Emily and Charlyn, college sweethearts who couldn’t be more adorable together if…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York
- Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida
- Trevor + Santino: Mermen in love beach photoshoot