Lesbian College Sweethearts Emily and Charlyn’s Engagement Story
[title maintitle=”” subtitle=”A romantic engagement photo session for college sweethearts on Virginia Beach”]
Meet Emily and Charlyn, college sweethearts who couldn’t be more adorable together if they tried! They were in the same sorority at their Virginia college and have enjoyed a romantic and whirlwind romance ever since. They have spent this time engaged participating in all of their friends’ weddings while they plan their own destination wedding in Mexico for an intimate and romantic ceremony. Their casual and laid-back personalities made the bay and oceanfront setting in Virginia Beach the perfect setting for their engagements.
Photos by Amanda Hedgepeth Photography
Submit your proposal story and photos to email@example.com.
This article was originally published September 13, 2013, and updated February 6, 2015.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019
- This transgender love story just won the audience choice award at CIFF