Lesbian College Sweethearts Emily and Charlyn’s Engagement Story
[title maintitle=”” subtitle=”A romantic engagement photo session for college sweethearts on Virginia Beach”]
Meet Emily and Charlyn, college sweethearts who couldn’t be more adorable together if they tried! They were in the same sorority at their Virginia college and have enjoyed a romantic and whirlwind romance ever since. They have spent this time engaged participating in all of their friends’ weddings while they plan their own destination wedding in Mexico for an intimate and romantic ceremony. Their casual and laid-back personalities made the bay and oceanfront setting in Virginia Beach the perfect setting for their engagements.
Photos by Amanda Hedgepeth Photography
Submit your proposal story and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was originally published September 13, 2013, and updated February 6, 2015.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park