Lesbian College Sweethearts Emily and Charlyn’s Engagement Story
[title maintitle=”” subtitle=”A romantic engagement photo session for college sweethearts on Virginia Beach”]
Meet Emily and Charlyn, college sweethearts who couldn’t be more adorable together if they tried! They were in the same sorority at their Virginia college and have enjoyed a romantic and whirlwind romance ever since. They have spent this time engaged participating in all of their friends’ weddings while they plan their own destination wedding in Mexico for an intimate and romantic ceremony. Their casual and laid-back personalities made the bay and oceanfront setting in Virginia Beach the perfect setting for their engagements.
Photos by Amanda Hedgepeth Photography
Submit your proposal story and photos to email@example.com.
This article was originally published September 13, 2013, and updated February 6, 2015.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida