Lesbian College Sweethearts Emily and Charlyn’s Engagement Story
[title maintitle=”” subtitle=”A romantic engagement photo session for college sweethearts on Virginia Beach”]
Meet Emily and Charlyn, college sweethearts who couldn’t be more adorable together if they tried! They were in the same sorority at their Virginia college and have enjoyed a romantic and whirlwind romance ever since. They have spent this time engaged participating in all of their friends’ weddings while they plan their own destination wedding in Mexico for an intimate and romantic ceremony. Their casual and laid-back personalities made the bay and oceanfront setting in Virginia Beach the perfect setting for their engagements.
Photos by Amanda Hedgepeth Photography
Submit your proposal story and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was originally published September 13, 2013, and updated February 6, 2015.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration