Lesbian College Sweethearts Emily and Charlyn’s Engagement Story
[title maintitle=”” subtitle=”A romantic engagement photo session for college sweethearts on Virginia Beach”]
Meet Emily and Charlyn, college sweethearts who couldn’t be more adorable together if they tried! They were in the same sorority at their Virginia college and have enjoyed a romantic and whirlwind romance ever since. They have spent this time engaged participating in all of their friends’ weddings while they plan their own destination wedding in Mexico for an intimate and romantic ceremony. Their casual and laid-back personalities made the bay and oceanfront setting in Virginia Beach the perfect setting for their engagements.
Photos by Amanda Hedgepeth Photography
Submit your proposal story and photos to email@example.com.
This article was originally published September 13, 2013, and updated February 6, 2015.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
- Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior
- The US is denying citizenship to kids of same-sex couples born abroad
- Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie’s extravagant South African safari proposal to Danny Peuscovich
- Glitzy pink Glinda the Good Witch wedding inspiration
- 10 wedding traditions to ditch on your big day (and some to keep, too)
- Why Mr. Ratburn’s gay wedding in Arthur is so important for LGBTQ+ kids
- Elegant, woodsy mountain wedding in Boulder, Colorado
- This book celebrates the life stories of butch and masculine queer heroes