Fall golden hour mountain elopement with dog attendants
Maleah and Taylor got married in October and had an intimate and romantic golden hour elopement overlooking the mountains.
Spring countryside wedding with Mexican traditions
Jonathan and Manny had a countryside wedding in March at The Fearrington in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, with Mexican traditions and live music.
Rainy farm-inspired North Carolina lesbian wedding
Farm to table was the theme of this wedding with wildflower bouquets and herb and vegetable centerpieces to decorate the North Carolina lesbian wedding.
Lavender and orange North Carolina holistic retreat center wedding
Bryan and Dan’s lavender and orange North Carolina holistic retreat center wedding featured a rainbow cake with mermaids on top.
North Carolina Princess Bride–Themed Lesbian Engagement
Jada and Katharine’s North Carolina Princess Bride-Themed Engagement
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing