Spring countryside wedding with Mexican traditions
Jonathan and Manny had a countryside wedding in March at The Fearrington in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, with Mexican traditions and live music.
Tropical honeymoon photos on Moorea Island
Blake and Richard traveled from North Carolina to Moorea Island (which is in French Polynesia northwest of Tahiti) for their honeymoon, where they took tropical photos while enjoying the sun and sea. They got married at the courthouse in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Rainy farm-inspired North Carolina lesbian wedding
Farm to table was the theme of this wedding with wildflower bouquets and herb and vegetable centerpieces to decorate the North Carolina lesbian wedding.
Lavender and orange North Carolina holistic retreat center wedding
Bryan and Dan’s lavender and orange North Carolina holistic retreat center wedding featured a rainbow cake with mermaids on top.
North Carolina Princess Bride–Themed Lesbian Engagement
Jada and Katharine’s North Carolina Princess Bride-Themed Engagement
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next