Chic barn wedding ideas with flower wall and circular arch
Molly Sprayregen, 2 years ago 1 min read
“Leah and Maddie were the perfect models for this styled shoot at Carolina Grove in Hillsborough,” writes photographer Cat Car of Forest and Fog Collective, “I went for a bright, warm, blush mood to welcome spring and summer in a new year after 2020!”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Forest and Fog Collective
Bakery: Caked by Annabel
Invitations: Nostalgic Imprints; White Lace Bridal & Invitations
Equipment Rentals: Revel NC
Attire: Ever’s Bridal Boutique
Florist: Folie á Deux Events
Venue: Carolina Grove
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding, engagement or family story for editorial consideration.
Molly Sprayregen was previously an associate editor for Equally Wed. She is also a freelance journalist covering a range of LGBTQ+ issues, from politics to healthcare to business. In addition to her work for Equally Wed, she profiles LGBTQ+ politicians for LGBTQ Nation, as well as LGBTQ+ women in business for Forbes.com. She is also a book reviewer for the Associated Press. Molly has also had work published in Them, Out Magazine, Huffington Post, the Associated Press, and more.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)