Bright, colorful Lilly Pulitzer spring wedding inspiration
This Lilly Pulitzer inspired wedding shoot features bright colors, palm leaves, tropical flowers, pink flamingos and turquoise and gold accents.
Harry Potter wedding ideas for an absolutely magical day
If you’re going for a Hogwarts-approved Harry Potter themed wedding, you’re going to need all the magical inspiration you can get!
Rustic and romantic wedding inspiration in Charleston, South Carolina
Michael and Ian run the blog I Love That For You and were part of this rustic, romantic wedding inspiration in downtown Charleston, South Carolina.
This English garden literary wedding inspiration is directly out of a fairy tale
Josh and Brandon have been dating since 2012. They were featured in this English garden literary wedding inspiration in North Conway, New Hampshire.
Dark Greek mythology wedding inspiration that calls to your inner goth
This moody and dark Greek mythology wedding inspiration is perfect for everyone’s inner goth, featuring flowing black capes and pomegranates.
If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
Wedding day fashion is all about you and your partner. It’s perfectly okay to wear a wedding crown and look like actual royalty.
12 absolutely perfect Mrs. and Mrs. wedding ideas
There’s something cute and subversive about Mrs. and Mrs. themed items, even if you or your partner don’t totally identify with the bride or Mrs. label. It can feel kind of like a reclaiming, a way of making space for queer people.
Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
Winter is a season of beauty. Still, long nights, glistening snow, and a crisp chill in the air. You can bring the magic of the outdoors in to create your own winter wonderland with the help of some gorgeous winter wedding décor.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it