“The inspiration for this shoot came from the desire to showcase our inclusivity with a talented team of vendors,” writes photographer Elizabeth Golden of this styled shoot in Kansas City, Missouri. “Not only do we feature a gorgeous real LGBTQ+ couple, but we also worked with special effects designers to create dancing on a cloud, dry sparks and smoke bomb exits!”
The models in the shoot are Licelle and Lauryn, who were celebrating their one-year dating anniversary at the time.
“The way they look at each other is infectious and we’re so honored to have them model for our shoot,” Golden says.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: eGolden Moments Photography
Decor: The Perfect Touch
Florals: Indigo Rose Floral Design
Venue: The Guild
Equipment Rental: Ultrapom Event Rental
Cake: Taysty Cake Co.
Attire: All My Heart Bridal
Makeup: Roxana Dolson
Invitations: Rock Scissors Paperie
DJ: Mic King Music and Events
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles
- Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary
- Winter elopement inspiration on a frozen Canadian lake
- Tropical themed wedding with splashes of disco and Hollywood glamour
- Why LGBTQ+ couples should rent from Generation Tux
- Two grooms try Generation Tux for winter wedding inspiration in Atlanta
- Springtime English barn wedding at a vineyard on a hill
- Weekend-long summer camp wedding with alpacas, food trucks, and water activities
- Wedding photographer seeking right to turn away LGBTQ+ couples loses lawsuit
- Breathtaking Santorini proposal with rose petals and a heart made of candles