Pastel wedding ideas with dreamy special effects
“The inspiration for this shoot came from the desire to showcase our inclusivity with a talented team of vendors,” writes photographer Elizabeth Golden of this styled shoot in Kansas City, Missouri. “Not only do we feature a gorgeous real LGBTQ+ couple, but we also worked with special effects designers to create dancing on a cloud, dry sparks and smoke bomb exits!”
The models in the shoot are Licelle and Lauryn, who were celebrating their one-year dating anniversary at the time.
“The way they look at each other is infectious and we’re so honored to have them model for our shoot,” Golden says.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: eGolden Moments Photography
Decor: The Perfect Touch
Florals: Indigo Rose Floral Design
Venue: The Guild
Equipment Rental: Ultrapom Event Rental
Cake: Taysty Cake Co.
Attire: All My Heart Bridal
Makeup: Roxana Dolson
Invitations: Rock Scissors Paperie
DJ: Mic King Music and Events
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot