“The inspiration for this shoot came from the desire to showcase our inclusivity with a talented team of vendors,” writes photographer Elizabeth Golden of this styled shoot in Kansas City, Missouri. “Not only do we feature a gorgeous real LGBTQ+ couple, but we also worked with special effects designers to create dancing on a cloud, dry sparks and smoke bomb exits!”
The models in the shoot are Licelle and Lauryn, who were celebrating their one-year dating anniversary at the time.
“The way they look at each other is infectious and we’re so honored to have them model for our shoot,” Golden says.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: eGolden Moments Photography
Decor: The Perfect Touch
Florals: Indigo Rose Floral Design
Venue: The Guild
Equipment Rental: Ultrapom Event Rental
Cake: Taysty Cake Co.
Attire: All My Heart Bridal
Makeup: Roxana Dolson
Invitations: Rock Scissors Paperie
DJ: Mic King Music and Events
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights