6 epic LGBTQ+ flash mob proposals to inspire your own grand gesture
If your partner is the kind of person whose heart would melt at a big, public proposal, a flash mob is an adorable and romantic way to go.
But every single flash mob is different, and you’ll have to think about the type of music, dancing, and audience that’s right for you. These six LGBTQ+ flash mob proposals should help your wheels start turning.
This one that is all about Beyoncé
This one that had signs, candles, and roses
This sunny beachside proposal
This one that’s bursting with color
This Disney-centric show of love
This epic pop medley
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches