6 epic LGBTQ+ flash mob proposals to inspire your own grand gesture
Molly Sprayregen, 2 years ago 1 min read
If your partner is the kind of person whose heart would melt at a big, public proposal, a flash mob is an adorable and romantic way to go.
But every single flash mob is different, and you’ll have to think about the type of music, dancing, and audience that’s right for you. These six LGBTQ+ flash mob proposals should help your wheels start turning.
This one that is all about Beyoncé
This one that had signs, candles, and roses
This sunny beachside proposal
This one that’s bursting with color
This Disney-centric show of love
This epic pop medley
Molly Sprayregen was previously an associate editor for Equally Wed. She is also a freelance journalist covering a range of LGBTQ+ issues, from politics to healthcare to business. In addition to her work for Equally Wed, she profiles LGBTQ+ politicians for LGBTQ Nation, as well as LGBTQ+ women in business for Forbes.com. She is also a book reviewer for the Associated Press. Molly has also had work published in Them, Out Magazine, Huffington Post, the Associated Press, and more.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding
- Best LGBTQ+ bach weekend activity ideas
- A chic Brooklyn, New York, wedding for spiritual brides with a Pride-inspired reception photoshoot