This English garden literary wedding inspiration is directly out of a fairy tale
Josh and Brandon began dating at the beginning of 2012 and had their first date at a bowling alley. They both quickly realized that neither of them is very good at bowling and Josh says they had a “rom-com worthy conversation” in the midst of gutter ball after gutter ball. They even attracted the attention of a family bowling the lane over who tsk-tsked all of these gutter balls and gave both Josh and Brandon a full-on tutorial on how to properly bowl. Rest assured, this tutorial didn’t really excel their ability.
These two would drive across the state of New Hampshire for years to see each other until they finally took the plunge and moved in with each other. Josh says, “We still go bowling, but now with our friends and families, who have welcomed and supported us throughout our relationship. And we’re both wicked grateful to this circle of friends and family for sharing their love and helping ours to grow.”
This English garden literary wedding inspiration is perfect for couples who are looking to bring a fairy tale to life at their wedding.
Photographer: Kelly Payeur Photography
Bakery: Mainely Macarons
Floral Designer: Bad Rabbit Flowers
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor