This English garden literary wedding inspiration is directly out of a fairy tale
Josh and Brandon began dating at the beginning of 2012 and had their first date at a bowling alley. They both quickly realized that neither of them is very good at bowling and Josh says they had a “rom-com worthy conversation” in the midst of gutter ball after gutter ball. They even attracted the attention of a family bowling the lane over who tsk-tsked all of these gutter balls and gave both Josh and Brandon a full-on tutorial on how to properly bowl. Rest assured, this tutorial didn’t really excel their ability.
These two would drive across the state of New Hampshire for years to see each other until they finally took the plunge and moved in with each other. Josh says, “We still go bowling, but now with our friends and families, who have welcomed and supported us throughout our relationship. And we’re both wicked grateful to this circle of friends and family for sharing their love and helping ours to grow.”
This English garden literary wedding inspiration is perfect for couples who are looking to bring a fairy tale to life at their wedding.
Photographer: Kelly Payeur Photography
Bakery: Mainely Macarons
Floral Designer: Bad Rabbit Flowers
Fin Leary Lavoie
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches