High school sweethearts marry after 10 years in colorful beach ceremony
I married my high school sweetheart, Macey, after 10 years together in a colorful beach ceremony in Provincetown, Massachusetts.
8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
Are you looking for the perfect favors for your bookish or library themed wedding? We’ve got you covered with candles, bookmarks and more.
This English garden literary wedding inspiration is directly out of a fairy tale
Josh and Brandon have been dating since 2012. They were featured in this English garden literary wedding inspiration in North Conway, New Hampshire.
Colorful outdoor rooftop lesbian wedding in Austin, Texas
Shannon and Kari married at The Vaughn in Austin, Texas, after getting engaged on a rooftop in Venice, Italy. Their ceremony highlighted the joining of their lives together and their handwritten vows. Kari is an author and a founding member of Typewriter Rodeo, so the couple brought one of her vintage typewriters.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal