Romantic spring elopement beneath the oak trees of City Park in New Orleans
At City Park in New Orleans, Kim and Sunshine said “I do” beneath towering Oak Trees. The newlyweds then celebrated at a small dinner reception with family and friends.
“The weather and day could not have been more perfect,” writes photographer Olivia Yuen. “Spring had just begun in New Orleans, everything was turned and budded freshly green, and the warm light lit up the Spanish moss.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Olivia Yuen Photography
Officiant: Waning Moon Weddings
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot