Romantic spring elopement beneath the oak trees of City Park in New Orleans
At City Park in New Orleans, Kim and Sunshine said “I do” beneath towering Oak Trees. The newlyweds then celebrated at a small dinner reception with family and friends.
“The weather and day could not have been more perfect,” writes photographer Olivia Yuen. “Spring had just begun in New Orleans, everything was turned and budded freshly green, and the warm light lit up the Spanish moss.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Olivia Yuen Photography
Officiant: Waning Moon Weddings
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor