Romantic spring elopement beneath the oak trees of City Park in New Orleans
At City Park in New Orleans, Kim and Sunshine said “I do” beneath towering Oak Trees. The newlyweds then celebrated at a small dinner reception with family and friends.
“The weather and day could not have been more perfect,” writes photographer Olivia Yuen. “Spring had just begun in New Orleans, everything was turned and budded freshly green, and the warm light lit up the Spanish moss.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Olivia Yuen Photography
Officiant: Waning Moon Weddings
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights