LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
South Africans lovingly describe Cape Town as the “Mother City,” and this vibrant metropolis holds its own against any other city in the world. Its miles of beaches, dramatic coastline, and stunning vistas make it a perfect selection for a honeymoon, and it has a well-deserved reputation as a queer-friendly city.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Afternoon engagement session in Boston after concert proposal
- Disney announces its Proud Family reboot will include two gay dads
- A bright and joyous California beach elopement
- Sunny Chicago lakefront and riverwalk fall engagement session
- Small autumn wedding with picnic food, folk music and burlap accents