Tropical bohemian wedding photo shoot
This shoot highlights a wedding with two brides using tropical and bohemian styling. We wanted there to be a lot of light, natural elements, and pops of bright colors. A large-scale flamingo painting served as the backdrop to our sweetheart table, and our inspiration for the shoot.
We added macrame pieces, gold accents, and wood elements to style the space. Gorgeous florals add texture and color to each shoot moment. Stunning, detailed sugar flowers on the cake were an amazing addition to the day. Our brides were dressed from Lovely Bride and had their hair and makeup was done by the talented ladies of Tribe Salon, where the shoot took place.
We chose bold, colorful jewelry for our brides to highlight some original items. It all came together for a gorgeous, colorful, bright shoot. —Kate Boyle, Sara Rea Design
Photography: Taken by Sarah
Planning + Design: Sara Rea Design
Floral Design: RAM Floral
Venue: Tribe Salon
Hair + Makeup: Tribe Salon
Dresses: Lovely Bride
Jewelry: Harry Merril
Cake Design: LaLinea Desserts
Table Setting Rentals: Terrain
Calligraphy: Delighted Calligraphy
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York