Tropical bohemian wedding photo shoot
This shoot highlights a wedding with two brides using tropical and bohemian styling. We wanted there to be a lot of light, natural elements, and pops of bright colors. A large-scale flamingo painting served as the backdrop to our sweetheart table, and our inspiration for the shoot.
Bohemian beach wedding
The summer sun shone brightly over this bohemian beach wedding between two ocean lovers on the sandy shore of a New York beach club.
Bohemian wedding ideas
Flower crowns, bold bouquets, brick facade and natural light are some of the bohemian wedding ideas that created the gorgeous vibes from this wedding.
DIY: Make Your Own Flower Crown for Your Bohemian Wedding
Maybe we’re hippies or just suckers for natural, romantic elements, but flower crowns make our hearts flutter—especially at weddings. We’ve scoured the minds of the…
Romantic, Rustic Bohemian Wedding Gowns from Sareh Nouri
This Bohemian-styled wedding shoot in the slideshow below takes place behind the beautiful backdrop of the Wolverton Inn in Stockton, New Jersey. Photographer Millie Batista…
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)
- This gay couple had a fall wedding on a farm with a choreographed first dance, Chinese double happiness symbols and a s’mores campfire