For a couple who met at sea, a beach wedding was the perfect setting for Simone and Sarah. The couple celebrated their marriage in the sand as guests looked out over the water while the couple exchanged vows.
Flowing curls, a blue floral hairpiece, beachy sandals and a two piece crop top gave the marriers’ style a boho flair. The wedding party wore red-violet dresses that complemented the red-violet, orange and yellow flowers in the bouquet.
Sarah and Simone cuddled up to share some kisses with their pup on their wedding day then showed off their badass style posing for a couples photo shoot on a motorcycle.
“Two travelers set out to see the world instead found a soulmate in the middle of the sea. Having both worked for Carnival Cruises, the two were set up by a mutual friend. It was instant attraction and the two have been inseparable ever since. Love always wins.”
From the photographer: Anée Atelier
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing