For a couple who met at sea, a beach wedding was the perfect setting for Simone and Sarah. The couple celebrated their marriage in the sand as guests looked out over the water while the couple exchanged vows.
Flowing curls, a blue floral hairpiece, beachy sandals and a two piece crop top gave the marriers’ style a boho flair. The wedding party wore red-violet dresses that complemented the red-violet, orange and yellow flowers in the bouquet.
Sarah and Simone cuddled up to share some kisses with their pup on their wedding day then showed off their badass style posing for a couples photo shoot on a motorcycle.
“Two travelers set out to see the world instead found a soulmate in the middle of the sea. Having both worked for Carnival Cruises, the two were set up by a mutual friend. It was instant attraction and the two have been inseparable ever since. Love always wins.”
From the photographer: Anée Atelier
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next