For a couple who met at sea, a beach wedding was the perfect setting for Simone and Sarah. The couple celebrated their marriage in the sand as guests looked out over the water while the couple exchanged vows.
Flowing curls, a blue floral hairpiece, beachy sandals and a two piece crop top gave the marriers’ style a boho flair. The wedding party wore red-violet dresses that complemented the red-violet, orange and yellow flowers in the bouquet.
Sarah and Simone cuddled up to share some kisses with their pup on their wedding day then showed off their badass style posing for a couples photo shoot on a motorcycle.
“Two travelers set out to see the world instead found a soulmate in the middle of the sea. Having both worked for Carnival Cruises, the two were set up by a mutual friend. It was instant attraction and the two have been inseparable ever since. Love always wins.”
From the photographer: Anée Atelier
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Marriage equality passes in Northern Ireland
- Hong Kong rules against marriage equality
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal