For a couple who met at sea, a beach wedding was the perfect setting for Simone and Sarah. The couple celebrated their marriage in the sand as guests looked out over the water while the couple exchanged vows.
Flowing curls, a blue floral hairpiece, beachy sandals and a two piece crop top gave the marriers’ style a boho flair. The wedding party wore red-violet dresses that complemented the red-violet, orange and yellow flowers in the bouquet.
Sarah and Simone cuddled up to share some kisses with their pup on their wedding day then showed off their badass style posing for a couples photo shoot on a motorcycle.
“Two travelers set out to see the world instead found a soulmate in the middle of the sea. Having both worked for Carnival Cruises, the two were set up by a mutual friend. It was instant attraction and the two have been inseparable ever since. Love always wins.”
From the photographer: Anée Atelier
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal