Questions to ask before you choose a wedding photographer
Choosing a wedding photographer is one of the most fun parts of wedding planning! Here’s a list of questions you should ask your prospective wedding photographers while you’re interviewing them (and you should be interviewing any potentials you’re serious about!) before you make the final choice.
Tropical bohemian wedding photo shoot
This shoot highlights a wedding with two brides using tropical and bohemian styling. We wanted there to be a lot of light, natural elements, and pops of bright colors. A large-scale flamingo painting served as the backdrop to our sweetheart table, and our inspiration for the shoot.
Two brides trash their wedding dresses in a styled shoot
Brittany and Paola are real-life partners that married each other just a few months before this styled shoot. I wanted the two to relive their wedding day but in a more positive light. I was inspired to create a very soft intimate styled shoot setting filled with light colors directly on the beach.
Pop-up styled lesbian wedding shoot in grays and blues
Brooke and Nicole have a love that is just so powerful! Their love for one another overflows to their shared love of their son. In this pop-up wedding shoot, they are styled in grays and blues.
Early morning Paris wedding photo shoot
When weather got in the way of taking wedding photos, this couple treated themselves to a late honeymoon and a Paris wedding photo shoot.
How to Hire a Wedding Photographer for Your Gay Wedding
Planning a gay or lesbian wedding? Your choice of wedding photographer is even more important when you’re gay because their familiarity with same-sex weddings is crucial.
Holiday Gift Guide – 2015
Wedding and holiday presents shine in our handy gift guide.
The Ring Shot: A Collection of Our Favorite Photos
Imagine what your wedding rings will look like on your wedding day. Having a vision ahead of time will prepare your photographer and help line your dream home with photos of gorgeous photographs of captured moments when you united together as one.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding