Questions to ask before you choose a wedding photographer
Choosing a wedding photographer is one of the most fun parts of wedding planning! Here’s a list of questions you should ask your prospective wedding photographers while you’re interviewing them (and you should be interviewing any potentials you’re serious about!) before you make the final choice.
Tropical bohemian wedding photo shoot
This shoot highlights a wedding with two brides using tropical and bohemian styling. We wanted there to be a lot of light, natural elements, and pops of bright colors. A large-scale flamingo painting served as the backdrop to our sweetheart table, and our inspiration for the shoot.
Two brides trash their wedding dresses in a styled shoot
Brittany and Paola are real-life partners that married each other just a few months before this styled shoot. I wanted the two to relive their wedding day but in a more positive light. I was inspired to create a very soft intimate styled shoot setting filled with light colors directly on the beach.
Pop-up styled lesbian wedding shoot in grays and blues
Brooke and Nicole have a love that is just so powerful! Their love for one another overflows to their shared love of their son. In this pop-up wedding shoot, they are styled in grays and blues.
How to Hire a Wedding Photographer for Your Gay Wedding
Planning a gay or lesbian wedding? Your choice of wedding photographer is even more important when you’re gay because their familiarity with same-sex weddings is crucial.
The Ring Shot: A Collection of Our Favorite Photos
Imagine what your wedding rings will look like on your wedding day. Having a vision ahead of time will prepare your photographer and help line your dream home with photos of gorgeous photographs of captured moments when you united together as one.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged