Wedding cocktail: how to make a mai tai
The mai tai wins for best cocktail for a tropical wedding. Epicurious offers up one of our favorite mai tai recipes, which includes both dark and amber rum and that sweet spot: a dash of grenadine. Top it off with a slice of pineapple or orange, and a cherry. Your wedding guests will thank you for your delightful thoughtfulness, and your photographer will love having such a pretty drink to shoot.
Shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with 1 cup ice cubes, then strain into a glass filled with ice cubes.
Going for a classic cocktail? Try the gimlet.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos