Wedding cocktail: how to make a mai tai
The mai tai wins for best cocktail for a tropical wedding. Epicurious offers up one of our favorite mai tai recipes, which includes both dark and amber rum and that sweet spot: a dash of grenadine. Top it off with a slice of pineapple or orange, and a cherry. Your wedding guests will thank you for your delightful thoughtfulness, and your photographer will love having such a pretty drink to shoot.
Shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with 1 cup ice cubes, then strain into a glass filled with ice cubes.
Going for a classic cocktail? Try the gimlet.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot