Jeremy and Jamie’s wedding took place in December among the mountains of Canada. While the ceremony took place indoors, the nearlyweds had their first look photoshoot outdoors, looking out over the mountains.
Inside, the ceremony venue was decorated with evergreen branches tied to the chairs at the end of each row, as well as birch log tables holding lit candles. Jamie walked down the aisle with his best friend, and Jeremy with his sister.
The reception had a rustic, woodsy theme. Each guest’s place card was white with a black outline of a mountain range. Napkins were folded on top of a sliced log charger, and held down with a pine cone. The mountain range image was a recurring theme throughout the wedding. This image was featured on the couple’s wedding invitations, on the favors that Jeremy made, showcasing his love of woodworking and even as a Lucite cake topper with Jeremy and Jamie’s names engraved in it. The topper sat on a naked cake covered in sugared berries.
At the end of the night, Jeremy and Jamie were sent off with a picturesque sparkler exit.
Photographer: Riana Lisbeth
Wedding venue: Azuridge Estate
Florist: Antheia Floral Boutique
Planner: Kismet & Clover
DJ: Local DJ
Invitations: Hello Mo Studio
Attire: Hudson’s Bay
Videographer: Parfait Productions
Officiant: Julie Ann Derer (Weddings to Bragg About)
Hair styling: Hair by Paige
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights