Jeremy and Jamie’s wedding took place in December among the mountains of Canada. While the ceremony took place indoors, the nearlyweds had their first look photoshoot outdoors, looking out over the mountains.
Inside, the ceremony venue was decorated with evergreen branches tied to the chairs at the end of each row, as well as birch log tables holding lit candles. Jamie walked down the aisle with his best friend, and Jeremy with his sister.
The reception had a rustic, woodsy theme. Each guest’s place card was white with a black outline of a mountain range. Napkins were folded on top of a sliced log charger, and held down with a pine cone. The mountain range image was a recurring theme throughout the wedding. This image was featured on the couple’s wedding invitations, on the favors that Jeremy made, showcasing his love of woodworking and even as a Lucite cake topper with Jeremy and Jamie’s names engraved in it. The topper sat on a naked cake covered in sugared berries.
At the end of the night, Jeremy and Jamie were sent off with a picturesque sparkler exit.
Photographer: Riana Lisbeth
Wedding venue: Azuridge Estate
Florist: Antheia Floral Boutique
Planner: Kismet & Clover
DJ: Local DJ
Invitations: Hello Mo Studio
Attire: Hudson’s Bay
Videographer: Parfait Productions
Officiant: Julie Ann Derer (Weddings to Bragg About)
Hair styling: Hair by Paige
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal