Mountain elopement on Loveland Pass
Brittney and Mel had their elopement wedding ceremony on top of Loveland Pass in Dillon, Colorado. They are Colorado lovers at heart, so it only made sense to travel from New England and elope on top of a mountain in Colorado.
Rustic mountain wedding at the Art Nord Trailhead
Jerome and Drew wanted their wedding day to be somewhat casual and masculine. They love the rustic and outdoor feel but on an elevated level, so Art Nord Trailhead in Huntsville, Utah, was the perfect location for their mountain wedding.
Intimate mountain wedding in Queenstown, New Zealand
Jonathan and Mikey’s intimate wedding consisted of their nearest and dearest, great food, and excellent vine. They held the ceremony at Amaroo in Queenstown, Nea Zealand, with views of the mountain range and Lake Wakatipu.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding