This picturesque New Zealand mountaintop wedding provided gorgeous views and was only accessible via helicopter. Kyla, Lana and their guests arrived on the mountain via helicopter, which parked on the mountain during the ceremony.
Lana walked from the helicopter to meet the officiant alongside mom, Kyla locked arm in arm with dad. The newlyweds wore floor-length, white wedding gowns with matching blue hightop Converse sneakers under their dresses.
After exchanging vows overlooking the water, Lana and Kyla headed down to the water to take photos, and then take a plunge in the water! The happy couple splashed around, soaking their dresses and laughing.
“Our wedding was everything we had ever dreamed of,” shared Kyla. “No expectations, no obligations; nothing but us. Nothing but love. Perfect.”
Photographer: Alpine Images Co.
Ceremony venue: At the top of Mount Roy, Wanaka New Zealand
Reception venue: The Riverview Terrace
Planner: Yaeh @ Boutique Weddings
Musician: Robert Glen
Attire: Tuscany Bridal and Bridal Affair
Videographer: Shotover Wedding Films
Officiant: Jools Macknight
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage
- Moody engagement photos at Avalon Park & Preserve