This picturesque New Zealand mountaintop wedding provided gorgeous views and was only accessible via helicopter. Kyla, Lana and their guests arrived on the mountain via helicopter, which parked on the mountain during the ceremony.
Lana walked from the helicopter to meet the officiant alongside mom, Kyla locked arm in arm with dad. The newlyweds wore floor-length, white wedding gowns with matching blue hightop Converse sneakers under their dresses.
After exchanging vows overlooking the water, Lana and Kyla headed down to the water to take photos, and then take a plunge in the water! The happy couple splashed around, soaking their dresses and laughing.
“Our wedding was everything we had ever dreamed of,” shared Kyla. “No expectations, no obligations; nothing but us. Nothing but love. Perfect.”
Photographer: Alpine Images Co.
Ceremony venue: At the top of Mount Roy, Wanaka New Zealand
Reception venue: The Riverview Terrace
Planner: Yaeh @ Boutique Weddings
Musician: Robert Glen
Attire: Tuscany Bridal and Bridal Affair
Videographer: Shotover Wedding Films
Officiant: Jools Macknight
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)
- This gay couple had a fall wedding on a farm with a choreographed first dance, Chinese double happiness symbols and a s’mores campfire
- One step closer to marriage equality: Japan court rules that ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional
- A sunrise engagement photoshoot for Canada brides-to-be who own a flower farm together