Chicago locals Christian and Bryan had a destination intimate wedding in the Florida Keys. Bryan picked out everything from the vases to signs, and even the flowers while he was still in Chicago and had everything shipped to their wedding planner, Julia of Blue Water Weddings.
On the morning of the wedding, Bryan, Christian and a dozen of their friends got together and began arranging the flowers themselves. Julia and her team took the arrangements to the venue, where they created a simple but elegant beachside ceremony and reception party. The real stunner was the reception dining space they created for the couple and their guests. With tears, dancing, and tons of laughs, their wedding was one that everyone enjoyed and will remember. —from the photographer, Ivan Apfel Photography
Photographer: Ivan Apfel Photography
Event Planner: Blue Water Weddings
Event Venue: Pierre’s Restaurant
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration
- Bank lobby flash mob proposal
- This Republican bill seeks to strip gay marriage rights in Tennessee
- Red and purple African diaspora wedding