Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
The LGBTQ+ wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago wedding featured vintage, tropical and bright elements.
Sunny and blissful engagement session at Chicago’s Belmont Harbor
Claire and Amelia celebrated their engagement with a photo session at Chicago’s beautiful Belmont Harbor on Lake Michigan. The happy couple strode along the city’s…
Moody fall picnic proposal ideas with cheeseboard and bottled cocktails
Planner Imre Trevino of Lillian Rose Events modeled the shoot after the patio of Bacchanal Wine, a small wine shop and cocktail bar in New Orleans.
Sunny Chicago lakefront and riverwalk fall engagement session
We encourage each other’s growth, make each other laugh, and always have fun.
A gorgeous proposal on the shores of Lake Michigan
“Joanna’s the perfect mix of beautiful, funny, charismatic, sweet and sassy,” says fiancée Amanda.
Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
Danika and Cassidy frequently stopped for a quick salsa dance in the quiet streets of Chicago during their engagement photoshoot.
You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
Fifteen Midwestern partners and wedding vendors have teamed up to offer one lucky LGBTQ+ couple the wedding of their dreams.
Colorful summer nature-inspired loft wedding in Chicago, Illinois
Ana and Natalie had their summer wedding in a loft in Chicago, Illinois. It was inspired by nature and greenery, with a bright, colorful vibe.
Chicago Riverwalk intimate wedding
Thomas and John planned a beautiful intimate vow exchange and brunch at an up-and-coming restaurant, Avec, in the West Loop of Chicago, Illinois. That same evening the couple held a classy reception at The London House Chicago complete with Chicago Riverwalk views and a gorgeous sunset.
Intimate Florida Keys tropical wedding
Chicago locals Christian and Bryan had a destination intimate wedding in the Florida Keys, with a simple but elegant beachside ceremony and reception party. The real stunner was the reception dining space they created for the couple and their guests.
This love story nine years in the making will give you chills
When Leigh and Jesse first met, Jesse never called Leigh back. Fast forward, and now their love story nine years in the making will give you chills!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests