Colorful summer nature-inspired loft wedding in Chicago, Illinois
Ana and Natalie had their summer wedding in a loft in Chicago, Illinois. It was inspired by nature and greenery, with a bright, colorful vibe.
Chicago Riverwalk intimate wedding
Thomas and John planned a beautiful intimate vow exchange and brunch at an up-and-coming restaurant, Avec, in the West Loop of Chicago, Illinois. That same evening the couple held a classy reception at The London House Chicago complete with Chicago Riverwalk views and a gorgeous sunset.
Intimate Florida Keys tropical wedding
Chicago locals Christian and Bryan had a destination intimate wedding in the Florida Keys, with a simple but elegant beachside ceremony and reception party. The real stunner was the reception dining space they created for the couple and their guests.
This love story nine years in the making will give you chills
When Leigh and Jesse first met, Jesse never called Leigh back. Fast forward, and now their love story nine years in the making will give you chills!
Month-long wedding celebration in Chicago and Capetown
Desmond and Robert had a wedding celebration in Chicago, jetted off to a honeymoon in Capetown, then returned for a celebration with friends.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia