Colorful summer nature-inspired loft wedding in Chicago, Illinois
Ana and Natalie had their summer wedding in a loft in Chicago, Illinois. It was inspired by nature and greenery, with a bright, colorful vibe.
Chicago Riverwalk intimate wedding
Thomas and John planned a beautiful intimate vow exchange and brunch at an up-and-coming restaurant, Avec, in the West Loop of Chicago, Illinois. That same evening the couple held a classy reception at The London House Chicago complete with Chicago Riverwalk views and a gorgeous sunset.
Intimate Florida Keys tropical wedding
Chicago locals Christian and Bryan had a destination intimate wedding in the Florida Keys, with a simple but elegant beachside ceremony and reception party. The real stunner was the reception dining space they created for the couple and their guests.
This love story nine years in the making will give you chills
When Leigh and Jesse first met, Jesse never called Leigh back. Fast forward, and now their love story nine years in the making will give you chills!
Month-long wedding celebration in Chicago and Capetown
Desmond and Robert had a wedding celebration in Chicago, jetted off to a honeymoon in Capetown, then returned for a celebration with friends.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset