Concert venue Chicago skyline wedding
These two brides couldn’t be more in love and this day was the perfect celebration of it! They both got ready on different floors of their home and then did their first look outside of their front door! It was so personal to them. We then grabbed the bridal party and drove around town to take some portraits until we ended up at their venue, the Bottom Lounge. This is also a music venue, which put a really fun spin on their reception! That dance floor was amazing and with a donut wall instead of a cake, it was the perfect night!
About halfway into the dance floor being open, their two friends run out in dinosaur and minion costumes. Tatiana and Christina had no idea they were going to do that, so it was a pretty fun surprise. There’s no real story behind why they chose those specific costumes other than how hilarious they looked. People took turns dancing with them throughout the night and it added such a fun element.
From the photographer, Maddie Blecha
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire
- These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
- Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland
- U.S. soccer stars Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are now engaged
- Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions