These two brides couldn’t be more in love and this day was the perfect celebration of it! They both got ready on different floors of their home and then did their first look outside of their front door! It was so personal to them. We then grabbed the bridal party and drove around town to take some portraits until we ended up at their venue, the Bottom Lounge. This is also a music venue, which put a really fun spin on their reception! That dance floor was amazing and with a donut wall instead of a cake, it was the perfect night!
About halfway into the dance floor being open, their two friends run out in dinosaur and minion costumes. Tatiana and Christina had no idea they were going to do that, so it was a pretty fun surprise. There’s no real story behind why they chose those specific costumes other than how hilarious they looked. People took turns dancing with them throughout the night and it added such a fun element.
From the photographer, Maddie Blecha
Photographer: Maddie Blecha Photography
Makeup artist: Dori Mae Makeup
Bakery: Glazed and Infused
Floral Design: Anemone Creative
Reception venue: Bottom Lounge
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches