These two brides couldn’t be more in love and this day was the perfect celebration of it! They both got ready on different floors of their home and then did their first look outside of their front door! It was so personal to them. We then grabbed the bridal party and drove around town to take some portraits until we ended up at their venue, the Bottom Lounge. This is also a music venue, which put a really fun spin on their reception! That dance floor was amazing and with a donut wall instead of a cake, it was the perfect night!
About halfway into the dance floor being open, their two friends run out in dinosaur and minion costumes. Tatiana and Christina had no idea they were going to do that, so it was a pretty fun surprise. There’s no real story behind why they chose those specific costumes other than how hilarious they looked. People took turns dancing with them throughout the night and it added such a fun element.
From the photographer, Maddie Blecha
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding