TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
They are official! TV host and personality Ross Mathews married his fiancé, Dr. Wellinthon García, this past weekend in Mexico. The 42-year-old celebrity and his groom tied the knot during an intimate ceremony at the Almar Resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Mathews confirmed via Instagram on Sunday.
“Happiest day of our lives! 🥰❤️💍,” Mathews gushed in his caption.
Mathews proposed to García in February 2021.
“About a year ago, I met somebody who just changed my life totally. And his name’s Dr. Wellinthon García. He’s an educator and he’s hilarious and he’s the smartest person I’ve ever met,” Mathews said during an episode of “The Drew Barrymore Show” where he is a co-host.
We wish these newly married lovebirds a lifetime of happiness!
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding