TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
They are official! TV host and personality Ross Mathews married his fiancé, Dr. Wellinthon García, this past weekend in Mexico. The 42-year-old celebrity and his groom tied the knot during an intimate ceremony at the Almar Resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Mathews confirmed via Instagram on Sunday.
“Happiest day of our lives! 🥰❤️💍,” Mathews gushed in his caption.
Mathews proposed to García in February 2021.
“About a year ago, I met somebody who just changed my life totally. And his name’s Dr. Wellinthon García. He’s an educator and he’s hilarious and he’s the smartest person I’ve ever met,” Mathews said during an episode of “The Drew Barrymore Show” where he is a co-host.
We wish these newly married lovebirds a lifetime of happiness!
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples
- Sunset Wedding Portraits on Mount Lemmon