TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
They are official! TV host and personality Ross Mathews married his fiancé, Dr. Wellinthon García, this past weekend in Mexico. The 42-year-old celebrity and his groom tied the knot during an intimate ceremony at the Almar Resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Mathews confirmed via Instagram on Sunday.
“Happiest day of our lives! 🥰❤️💍,” Mathews gushed in his caption.
Mathews proposed to García in February 2021.
“About a year ago, I met somebody who just changed my life totally. And his name’s Dr. Wellinthon García. He’s an educator and he’s hilarious and he’s the smartest person I’ve ever met,” Mathews said during an episode of “The Drew Barrymore Show” where he is a co-host.
We wish these newly married lovebirds a lifetime of happiness!
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH