A 29 year love story to make you remember that love conquers all
For Carol and Carol, the last 29 years have been about more than sharing a name. These women have shared their lives through the ups and downs and their love has grown stronger for almost three decades.
From the photographer, Style & Story Creative: This session was unlike any we’ve ever had. Carol and Carol are two amazing women who have been in love for 29 years. It was an absolute privilege to capture the joy and pure love between these women.
Photographer: Style & Story Creative
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019
- This transgender love story just won the audience choice award at CIFF
- Garden engagement photos at the Franklin Park Conservatory
- These fall elopement photos in a cemetery are giving us Halloween vibes
- Intimate spring wedding at historic bathhouse in Detroit, Michigan
- Rustic countryside spring wedding at California nature preserve
- Federal judge rules Michigan religious adoption agency can refuse LGBTQ+ applicants