A 29 year love story to make you remember that love conquers all
For Carol and Carol, the last 29 years have been about more than sharing a name. These women have shared their lives through the ups and downs and their love has grown stronger for almost three decades.
From the photographer, Style & Story Creative: This session was unlike any we’ve ever had. Carol and Carol are two amazing women who have been in love for 29 years. It was an absolute privilege to capture the joy and pure love between these women.
Photographer: Style & Story Creative
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Emily Rochotte is a professional freelancer as well as a former assistant editor of equallywed.com, the world’s leading digital LGBTQ+ wedding magazine. Her work has been featured on HowHeAsked, Bermuda Wedding & Honeymoon, and more. Don't hesitate to say "hello!" to Emily over on Twitter at @emilybeingemily
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds