A 29 year love story to make you remember that love conquers all
For Carol and Carol, the last 29 years have been about more than sharing a name. These women have shared their lives through the ups and downs and their love has grown stronger for almost three decades.
From the photographer, Style & Story Creative: This session was unlike any we’ve ever had. Carol and Carol are two amazing women who have been in love for 29 years. It was an absolute privilege to capture the joy and pure love between these women.
Photographer: Style & Story Creative
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next