A 29 year love story to make you remember that love conquers all
For Carol and Carol, the last 29 years have been about more than sharing a name. These women have shared their lives through the ups and downs and their love has grown stronger for almost three decades.
From the photographer, Style & Story Creative: This session was unlike any we’ve ever had. Carol and Carol are two amazing women who have been in love for 29 years. It was an absolute privilege to capture the joy and pure love between these women.
Photographer: Style & Story Creative
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
- Romantic winter beach wedding in Barcelona, Spain
- Intimate dinner party wedding with butterfly release ceremony