A 29 year love story to make you remember that love conquers all
For Carol and Carol, the last 29 years have been about more than sharing a name. These women have shared their lives through the ups and downs and their love has grown stronger for almost three decades.
From the photographer, Style & Story Creative: This session was unlike any we’ve ever had. Carol and Carol are two amazing women who have been in love for 29 years. It was an absolute privilege to capture the joy and pure love between these women.
Photographer: Style & Story Creative
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights