Jereme and Mark’s Seattle winter wedding
When Jereme and Mark got married, it was a January winter day in Washington. The couple tied the knot under a tent outdoors. Jereme and Mark walked each other down the aisle and had a nontraditional wedding party that featured their two dogs. The happy couple celebrated their love with a dove release.
The reception decor incorporated subtle hints of blue and silver amongst the white, winter landscape. Guests enjoyed a delicious brunch menu and crepes at the reception.
From the event planner, Lori Losee: Jereme and Mark wanted a beautiful and modern January Wedding overseeing the falls at Snoqualmie Falls. With silver and blue as their color scheme, we infused it in everything from decor, flowers and linens along with candlelight.
Photographer: Crozier Photography
Ceremony and reception venue: Salish Lodge
Flowers: Sal Floral Design
Planner: Elegant Affairs
Performer: Furmata A Cappella
Invitation designer: Wedding Paper Divas
Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
Officiant: Annemarie Juhlian
Harpist: The Solo Harp of Susan W. Haas
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot