Jereme and Mark’s Seattle winter wedding
When Jereme and Mark got married, it was a January winter day in Washington. The couple tied the knot under a tent outdoors. Jereme and Mark walked each other down the aisle and had a nontraditional wedding party that featured their two dogs. The happy couple celebrated their love with a dove release.
The reception decor incorporated subtle hints of blue and silver amongst the white, winter landscape. Guests enjoyed a delicious brunch menu and crepes at the reception.
From the event planner, Lori Losee: Jereme and Mark wanted a beautiful and modern January Wedding overseeing the falls at Snoqualmie Falls. With silver and blue as their color scheme, we infused it in everything from decor, flowers and linens along with candlelight.
Photographer: Crozier Photography
Ceremony and reception venue: Salish Lodge
Flowers: Sal Floral Design
Planner: Elegant Affairs
Performer: Furmata A Cappella
Invitation designer: Wedding Paper Divas
Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
Officiant: Annemarie Juhlian
Harpist: The Solo Harp of Susan W. Haas
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding