Jereme and Mark’s Seattle winter wedding
When Jereme and Mark got married, it was a January winter day in Washington. The couple tied the knot under a tent outdoors. Jereme and Mark walked each other down the aisle and had a nontraditional wedding party that featured their two dogs. The happy couple celebrated their love with a dove release.
The reception decor incorporated subtle hints of blue and silver amongst the white, winter landscape. Guests enjoyed a delicious brunch menu and crepes at the reception.
From the event planner, Lori Losee: Jereme and Mark wanted a beautiful and modern January Wedding overseeing the falls at Snoqualmie Falls. With silver and blue as their color scheme, we infused it in everything from decor, flowers and linens along with candlelight.
Photographer: Crozier Photography
Ceremony and reception venue: Salish Lodge
Flowers: Sal Floral Design
Planner: Elegant Affairs
Performer: Furmata A Cappella
Invitation designer: Wedding Paper Divas
Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
Officiant: Annemarie Juhlian
Harpist: The Solo Harp of Susan W. Haas
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Child of lesbian moms denied access to Texas daycare because parents are in same-sex marriage
- LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
- These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding