Elegant black tie wedding in Oxon Hill, Maryland
Jessica and P.R. (also known as Jackson) live in Washington, D.C., where P.R. is a biometrics subject matter expert for the U.S. Government and Jessica is a leadership coach. They got married in Oxon Hill, Maryland at the Sunset Room.
Vintage bus engagement photos in Seattle, Washington
Tracy and Laurie met at the King County Metro Center where they both work. They took their engagement photos on one of the vintage buses…
This couple had a kitten hour at their wedding instead of a cocktail hour
Colleen and Iz, a couple from Washington State, recently went viral for opting to have a kitten hour at their wedding instead of the traditional cocktail hour. The two have been together for five years and are self-described “crazy head over heels cat people.”
Purple Northwest backyard wedding
Brittany and Jen’s backyard wedding was held at a friend’s home in Buckley, Washington. It was complete with an elevated deck that overlooked the altar and served as an awesome dance floor. During the ceremony, both of their kids gave speeches, and they lit unity candles as a family.
Intimate woodsy DIY fall wedding at Wellspring Spa
Seattle sweethearts Audrey and Krista’s intimate woodsy DIY wedding at Wellspring Spa was a perfect reflection of their relationship.
Wonderful wedding band in Baltimore, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Washington, D.C., and surrounding areas
The Bachelor Boys, a popular wedding band that travels to Baltimore, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Washington, D.C., and surrounding areas play a high energy mix of funk, old school, rock, jazz, current top 40, soul, swing, 70s/80s/90s hits, Latin, Afro/Cuban, and more.
Say I Do! LGBT Wedding Expo Celebrates Sixth Anniversary in Washington, D.C.
The Say I Do! Expo is a welcoming and affirming destination for LGBTQIA+ couples!
Washington Gaming Couple Marries After Meeting in Virtual Reality
Chris Whitaker and Lisa Junkin Smith tied the knot in Oakville, Wash., after a whirlwind romance that began when the two met playingHere be Monsters,…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding