Olympic National Park elopement spanning from the mountains to the beach
With a joint goal to visit every national park, they knew they had to get married in one.
Surprise Pacific Northwest proposal at a mountain lake
We’re excited about having more adventures together.
Yard games, dogs and homemade pies at this laid-back DIY Washington wedding
Megan and Jozephine’s laid-back, DIY wedding took place beside a beautiful lake in the forest of Sammamish, Washington. Everything about this wedding was personal.
Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
After being together for more than 10 years, Lynnea and Francecil had a rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding.
Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
Will and Joe had a colorful, fun rooftop wedding with lots of rainbow and sequins. The more sparkle and accessories, the better.
Summer Italian garden party wedding in Seattle, Washington
Emma and J’s summer wedding had a gay Italian garden party theme and incorporated old family traditions and modern concepts.
Bold fall brewery wedding in Bellingham, Washington
Chloe and G, who met at work, had a bold, dramatic and nature-inspired wedding at a brewery and served traditional Filipino food.
Elegant black tie wedding in Oxon Hill, Maryland
Jessica and P.R. (also known as Jackson) live in Washington, D.C., where P.R. is a biometrics subject matter expert for the U.S. Government and Jessica is a leadership coach. They got married in Oxon Hill, Maryland at the Sunset Room.
Vintage bus engagement photos in Seattle, Washington
Tracy and Laurie met at the King County Metro Center where they both work. They took their engagement photos on one of the vintage buses…
This couple had a kitten hour at their wedding instead of a cocktail hour
Colleen and Iz, a couple from Washington State, recently went viral for opting to have a kitten hour at their wedding instead of the traditional cocktail hour. The two have been together for five years and are self-described “crazy head over heels cat people.”
Purple Northwest backyard wedding
Brittany and Jen’s backyard wedding was held at a friend’s home in Buckley, Washington. It was complete with an elevated deck that overlooked the altar and served as an awesome dance floor. During the ceremony, both of their kids gave speeches, and they lit unity candles as a family.
Intimate woodsy DIY fall wedding at Wellspring Spa
Seattle sweethearts Audrey and Krista’s intimate woodsy DIY wedding at Wellspring Spa was a perfect reflection of their relationship.
Wonderful wedding band in Baltimore, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Washington, D.C., and surrounding areas
The Bachelor Boys, a popular wedding band that travels to Baltimore, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Washington, D.C., and surrounding areas play a high energy mix of funk, old school, rock, jazz, current top 40, soul, swing, 70s/80s/90s hits, Latin, Afro/Cuban, and more.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles
- Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary
- Winter elopement inspiration on a frozen Canadian lake
- Tropical themed wedding with splashes of disco and Hollywood glamour
- Why LGBTQ+ couples should rent from Generation Tux
- Two grooms try Generation Tux for winter wedding inspiration in Atlanta
- Springtime English barn wedding at a vineyard on a hill
- Weekend-long summer camp wedding with alpacas, food trucks, and water activities
- Wedding photographer seeking right to turn away LGBTQ+ couples loses lawsuit
- Breathtaking Santorini proposal with rose petals and a heart made of candles