Olympic National Park elopement spanning from the mountains to the beach
Texas couple Bradley and Shawn flew to Washington for a combination elopement and honeymoon. With a joint goal to visit every national park, they knew they had to get married in one. Their ceremony took place in May at Olympic National Park against a backdrop of snowcapped peaks.
The day began with a 2-mile hike to the ceremony location. Bradley and Shawn then got ready together at the top. A spring wedding in the mountains can be a bit unpredictable. After the ceremony, some windy weather started to roll in, so the couple did a quick champagne toast and a few portraits before heading back down. They then went to a lower location for more photos. By afternoon, they had made it to the coast–Rialto Beach to be exact. There, they read letters from their family, gave each other gifts, and feasted on cake and champagne.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Sierra Jessup Photography
Officiant: Another One Ties The Knot
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch