Danielle and Lina’s Brooklyn Bridge lesbian engagement shoot
We met 6 years ago at Gay Pride NYC and have been inseparable since. A year ago, while vacationing in Italy, Danielle proposed in the most romantic way, on a gondola in Venice. This past September, on the 24th, we were married at the William Vale Hotel in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in front of 200 of our closest family and friends.
Danielle and I wanted an NYC engagement photo shoot. It took place in Central Park as well as in Brooklyn by the Brooklyn Bridge.
Photographer: Fabio Fistarol Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH