Danielle and Lina’s Brooklyn Bridge lesbian engagement shoot
We met 6 years ago at Gay Pride NYC and have been inseparable since. A year ago, while vacationing in Italy, Danielle proposed in the most romantic way, on a gondola in Venice. This past September, on the 24th, we were married at the William Vale Hotel in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in front of 200 of our closest family and friends.
Danielle and I wanted an NYC engagement photo shoot. It took place in Central Park as well as in Brooklyn by the Brooklyn Bridge.
Photographer: Fabio Fistarol Photography
Contributors to Equally Wed are smart, savvy and oh-so-lovely people who believe in marriage for everyone, including the LGBTQ+ community. We love weddings! Interested in submitting to Equally Wed, the leading LGBTQ+ wedding magazine? Head here: https://equallywed.com/submissions
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)
- This gay couple had a fall wedding on a farm with a choreographed first dance, Chinese double happiness symbols and a s’mores campfire
- One step closer to marriage equality: Japan court rules that ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional
- A sunrise engagement photoshoot for Canada brides-to-be who own a flower farm together