Danielle and Lina’s Brooklyn Bridge lesbian engagement shoot
We met 6 years ago at Gay Pride NYC and have been inseparable since. A year ago, while vacationing in Italy, Danielle proposed in the most romantic way, on a gondola in Venice. This past September, on the 24th, we were married at the William Vale Hotel in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in front of 200 of our closest family and friends.
Danielle and I wanted an NYC engagement photo shoot. It took place in Central Park as well as in Brooklyn by the Brooklyn Bridge.
Photographer: Fabio Fistarol Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate forest wedding brings South Asian interfaith traditions to Ontario
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged