Danielle and Lina’s Brooklyn Bridge lesbian engagement shoot
We met 6 years ago at Gay Pride NYC and have been inseparable since. A year ago, while vacationing in Italy, Danielle proposed in the most romantic way, on a gondola in Venice. This past September, on the 24th, we were married at the William Vale Hotel in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in front of 200 of our closest family and friends.
Danielle and I wanted an NYC engagement photo shoot. It took place in Central Park as well as in Brooklyn by the Brooklyn Bridge.
Photographer: Fabio Fistarol Photography
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York
- Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida