Top Fall Wedding Registry Picks
With the crisp fall air freshening summer’s hot wake, the entertaining mood is alive with sparkle and spice. Couples eager to welcome family and friends into their home will want to add seasonal pizzazz. So we’ve gone through the digital aisles of Target, one of our favorite equality-minded shopping arenas, for all the best new home decor and fun bar and kitchen finds to add to your registry or buy one of these perfect wedding gifts! Here are some of our picks from the harvest.
This is a sponsored post from Target Wedding Registry. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to email@example.com.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California