Top Fall Wedding Registry Picks
With the crisp fall air freshening summer’s hot wake, the entertaining mood is alive with sparkle and spice. Couples eager to welcome family and friends into their home will want to add seasonal pizzazz. So we’ve gone through the digital aisles of Target, one of our favorite equality-minded shopping arenas, for all the best new home decor and fun bar and kitchen finds to add to your registry or buy one of these perfect wedding gifts! Here are some of our picks from the harvest.
This is a sponsored post from Target Wedding Registry. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to email@example.com.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019