Top Fall Wedding Registry Picks
With the crisp fall air freshening summer’s hot wake, the entertaining mood is alive with sparkle and spice. Couples eager to welcome family and friends into their home will want to add seasonal pizzazz. So we’ve gone through the digital aisles of Target, one of our favorite equality-minded shopping arenas, for all the best new home decor and fun bar and kitchen finds to add to your registry or buy one of these perfect wedding gifts! Here are some of our picks from the harvest.
This is a sponsored post from Target Wedding Registry. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to email@example.com.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank