Top Fall Wedding Registry Picks
With the crisp fall air freshening summer’s hot wake, the entertaining mood is alive with sparkle and spice. Couples eager to welcome family and friends into their home will want to add seasonal pizzazz. So we’ve gone through the digital aisles of Target, one of our favorite equality-minded shopping arenas, for all the best new home decor and fun bar and kitchen finds to add to your registry or buy one of these perfect wedding gifts! Here are some of our picks from the harvest.
This is a sponsored post from Target Wedding Registry. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to email@example.com.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it