Commemorate your wedding or engagement with a custom star map
Are you looking for a way to celebrate your wedding or engagement? Custom night sky maps are a custom, personalized way to commemorate the occasion.
10 autumn bouquets you should have at your fall wedding
No fall wedding is complete without an autumn-inspired bouquet! Whether you’re looking for something more traditional or a little out-of-the-box (can you say sunflowers at an October wedding?), here are 10 seasonal bouquets you should definitely have at your wedding.
DIY: How to design a wedding reception dessert table
Ever wonder how to design a wedding reception dessert table with expert skill but for a fraction of the price? You can be your own Amy Atlas (the queen of the dessert table for parties and weddings) with the right elements and planning.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights