A bright and joyous California beach elopement
After almost four years of dating, Virginia couple Margarita and Sara said “I Do” in an intimate elopement on La Jolla Beach in San Diego, California.
As an added personal touch, the wedding date was sewn in rainbow colors into the cuff of Sara’s suit.
The sky was a radiant blue, the ocean sparkled, and as the waves crashed, the couple committed to spend their lives together.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Dream Beach Wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts