Whimsical steampunk wedding inspiration in Vermont
For this steampunk-themed styled elopement shoot, the vendors wanted to create a a fun, playful, and vibrant vibe for models Travis and Kienan, a real-life married couple.
The shoot took place at An Affair by the Lake, a Victorian-era home turned event space that added the perfect charm to this whimsical shoot. Working with a color palette of red, black, copper and gold, the couple donned top hats and masks and enjoyed an intimate dinner for two. They kissed beneath a brass wedding arch, drank stout beer, and even posed for a personal painting.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Suits, Hats and Glasses: Old Gold
Makeup: Shear Cuts, Hillary Devine
Florist: Carmen George Weddings
Personal Chef: The Hungry Pea
Dessert: 3 Squares Cafe
Invitations: Shimmering Ceremony
Photographers: Moments Photography, Sue Clark and Dan Lovell
Stylist: Carmen George Weddings
Venue and Co-Coordinator: An Affair by the Lake
Officiant: Carmen George Weddings
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding, engagement or family story for editorial consideration.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding