Whimsical steampunk wedding inspiration in Vermont
For this steampunk-themed styled elopement shoot, the vendors wanted to create a a fun, playful, and vibrant vibe for models Travis and Kienan, a real-life married couple.
The shoot took place at An Affair by the Lake, a Victorian-era home turned event space that added the perfect charm to this whimsical shoot. Working with a color palette of red, black, copper and gold, the couple donned top hats and masks and enjoyed an intimate dinner for two. They kissed beneath a brass wedding arch, drank stout beer, and even posed for a personal painting.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Suits, Hats and Glasses: Old Gold
Makeup: Shear Cuts, Hillary Devine
Florist: Carmen George Weddings
Personal Chef: The Hungry Pea
Dessert: 3 Squares Cafe
Invitations: Shimmering Ceremony
Photographers: Moments Photography, Sue Clark and Dan Lovell
Stylist: Carmen George Weddings
Venue and Co-Coordinator: An Affair by the Lake
Officiant: Carmen George Weddings
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot