Intimate fall backyard wedding in Brandon, Vermont
Annie and Maggie celebrated with a private and intimate ceremony in the backyard on a sunny September afternoon in Brandon, Vermont. They held a ring warming ceremony, exchanged vows and made it official before heading to the gorgeous Lilac Inn to complete the celebrations with all of their family and friends.
I could not have chosen a better person for you fall in love with—meeting Maggie for the first time out in Los Angeles I had nothing but good vibes, feelings (she is so cool! sigh) and it has been a total joy watching you fall in love, watching Maggie move coast to coast for you (welcome to winter Maggie, no it doesn’t get easier) and then obsessing over your love and now the beginning of your marriage. I cried for joy when you got the ring, I cried at the ceremony in your backyard through my camera lens, I bawled in the editing room with these images and I am teary-eyed now typing this. —from the photographer, Colette Kulig
Photographer: Colette Kulig Photography
Reception Venue: The Lilac Inn
Invitation Designer: Minted
Dress Designer: BHLDN
Apparel: Calvin Klein
Floral Designer: Flowers by Jaga
Alaina Leary Lavoie
Comments are closed.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon destination: Iceland
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles