Intimate fall backyard wedding in Brandon, Vermont
Annie and Maggie celebrated with a private and intimate ceremony in the backyard on a sunny September afternoon in Brandon, Vermont. They held a ring warming ceremony, exchanged vows and made it official before heading to the gorgeous Lilac Inn to complete the celebrations with all of their family and friends.
I could not have chosen a better person for you fall in love with—meeting Maggie for the first time out in Los Angeles I had nothing but good vibes, feelings (she is so cool! sigh) and it has been a total joy watching you fall in love, watching Maggie move coast to coast for you (welcome to winter Maggie, no it doesn’t get easier) and then obsessing over your love and now the beginning of your marriage. I cried for joy when you got the ring, I cried at the ceremony in your backyard through my camera lens, I bawled in the editing room with these images and I am teary-eyed now typing this. —from the photographer, Colette Kulig
SEARCH FOR EQUALITY-MINDED WEDDING VENDORS
Photographer: Colette Kulig Photography
Reception Venue: The Lilac Inn
Invitation Designer: Minted
Dress Designer: BHLDN
Apparel: Calvin Klein
Floral Designer: Flowers by Jaga
Alaina Leary Lavoie
Comments are closed.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding
Beautiful wedding. And that is one of my favorite states.