Virginia music festival-inspired wedding
Brittani and Christine’s music festival-inspired wedding
This farm wedding took place outdoors on a gorgeous sunny day under the shade of a huge tent. Both of the women walked down the aisle with their fathers and were surrounded by their maids of honor and bridesmaids. Channeling music festival fashion, Christie and Brittani wore flowers in their hair as part of their wedding style.
The musical theme was visible everywhere, with tables decorated using records and photos of musical artists in lieu of table numbers. Dessert was a gorgeous cake topped with fresh blueberries, and after the meal guests danced and jumped around just like they were at a live festival.
From the photographer, Allison Zaucha: The wedding was set in a music-festival inspired setting, and as with any festival the night came to a close with Skrillex, head-banging, and lots of champagne flowing.
Photographer: Lifestyle by Allison Zaucha
Wedding venue: Sunny Slope Farm
Florist: Harmony Harvest Farms
Planner: Firefly Event Design
Videographer: Kara Daly
Catering: Mike Lund Food
Cake: Heritage Bakery
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Elizabeth Warren wants to give same-sex couples $57 million tax refunds
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California