Virginia music festival-inspired wedding
Brittani and Christine’s music festival-inspired wedding
This farm wedding took place outdoors on a gorgeous sunny day under the shade of a huge tent. Both of the women walked down the aisle with their fathers and were surrounded by their maids of honor and bridesmaids. Channeling music festival fashion, Christie and Brittani wore flowers in their hair as part of their wedding style.
The musical theme was visible everywhere, with tables decorated using records and photos of musical artists in lieu of table numbers. Dessert was a gorgeous cake topped with fresh blueberries, and after the meal guests danced and jumped around just like they were at a live festival.
From the photographer, Allison Zaucha: The wedding was set in a music-festival inspired setting, and as with any festival the night came to a close with Skrillex, head-banging, and lots of champagne flowing.
Photographer: Lifestyle by Allison Zaucha
Wedding venue: Sunny Slope Farm
Florist: Harmony Harvest Farms
Planner: Firefly Event Design
Videographer: Kara Daly
Catering: Mike Lund Food
Cake: Heritage Bakery
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage
- Moody engagement photos at Avalon Park & Preserve
- Planning your wedding music (for your fabulous gay wedding)
- Modern, sophisticated wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Quirky, fun vegan elopement in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Why you should absolutely include your dog in your wedding
- Trump policy affecting citizenship of children born abroad could impact LGBTQ+ families
- Presqu’ile Winery, an LGBTQ+ inclusive Southern California wedding venue