Virginia music festival-inspired wedding
Brittani and Christine’s music festival-inspired wedding
This farm wedding took place outdoors on a gorgeous sunny day under the shade of a huge tent. Both of the women walked down the aisle with their fathers and were surrounded by their maids of honor and bridesmaids. Channeling music festival fashion, Christie and Brittani wore flowers in their hair as part of their wedding style.
The musical theme was visible everywhere, with tables decorated using records and photos of musical artists in lieu of table numbers. Dessert was a gorgeous cake topped with fresh blueberries, and after the meal guests danced and jumped around just like they were at a live festival.
From the photographer, Allison Zaucha: The wedding was set in a music-festival inspired setting, and as with any festival the night came to a close with Skrillex, head-banging, and lots of champagne flowing.
Photographer: Lifestyle by Allison Zaucha
Wedding venue: Sunny Slope Farm
Florist: Harmony Harvest Farms
Planner: Firefly Event Design
Videographer: Kara Daly
Catering: Mike Lund Food
Cake: Heritage Bakery
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Best LGBTQ+ bach weekend activity ideas
- A chic Brooklyn, New York, wedding for spiritual brides with a Pride-inspired reception photoshoot
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake