Virginia music festival-inspired wedding
Brittani and Christine’s music festival-inspired wedding
This farm wedding took place outdoors on a gorgeous sunny day under the shade of a huge tent. Both of the women walked down the aisle with their fathers and were surrounded by their maids of honor and bridesmaids. Channeling music festival fashion, Christie and Brittani wore flowers in their hair as part of their wedding style.
The musical theme was visible everywhere, with tables decorated using records and photos of musical artists in lieu of table numbers. Dessert was a gorgeous cake topped with fresh blueberries, and after the meal guests danced and jumped around just like they were at a live festival.
From the photographer, Allison Zaucha: The wedding was set in a music-festival inspired setting, and as with any festival the night came to a close with Skrillex, head-banging, and lots of champagne flowing.
Photographer: Lifestyle by Allison Zaucha
Wedding venue: Sunny Slope Farm
Florist: Harmony Harvest Farms
Planner: Firefly Event Design
Videographer: Kara Daly
Catering: Mike Lund Food
Cake: Heritage Bakery
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married