Virginia music festival-inspired wedding
Brittani and Christine’s music festival-inspired wedding
This farm wedding took place outdoors on a gorgeous sunny day under the shade of a huge tent. Both of the women walked down the aisle with their fathers and were surrounded by their maids of honor and bridesmaids. Channeling music festival fashion, Christie and Brittani wore flowers in their hair as part of their wedding style.
The musical theme was visible everywhere, with tables decorated using records and photos of musical artists in lieu of table numbers. Dessert was a gorgeous cake topped with fresh blueberries, and after the meal guests danced and jumped around just like they were at a live festival.
From the photographer, Allison Zaucha: The wedding was set in a music-festival inspired setting, and as with any festival the night came to a close with Skrillex, head-banging, and lots of champagne flowing.
Photographer: Lifestyle by Allison Zaucha
Wedding venue: Sunny Slope Farm
Florist: Harmony Harvest Farms
Planner: Firefly Event Design
Videographer: Kara Daly
Catering: Mike Lund Food
Cake: Heritage Bakery
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way