White and gold Orange County California Bowers Museum wedding
Katelyn and Cheryl’s August wedding was an elegant affair. The soon-to-be newlyweds opted for a first look photo shoot to see each other for the first time. After the first look the two walked down the aisle to exchange vows in front of a hexagonal structure that provided a beautiful backdrop decorated with floral and greenery. Katelyn and Cheryl wrote their own vows.
The wedding party wore matching strapless, light blue dresses and grey suits with ties and pocket squares that perfectly matched the blue of of the dresses. Cheryl and Katelyn both wore white floor-length wedding gowns.
Guests enjoyed dinner at tables decorated with gold linens and tall floral centerpieces that were filled with pink and white flowers. During the reception Cheryl and Katelyn cut into their white and gold-brushed cake. To everyone’s surprise, cutting the cake revealed six rainbow layers.
From the photographer, Kiersten Ramshaw: Cheryl & Katelyn had a gorgeous wedding day at the Bowers Museum in Orange County. The creative flare that was encompassed by Green Apple Event Co. is the shining star throughout the event as well as the stunning and unique backdrop that the museum made. The couple’s love for their family, friends, and most of all each other is very evident in the images that tell the story of their beautiful day of love!
Photographer: Lin and Jirsa
Event Venue: Bowers Museum
Makeup Artist: Dolled Up By Lulu
DJ: Elevated Pulse Productions
Event Planner: Green Apple Event Co.
Lighting: Impulse Entertainment
Event Planner: Pop the Champagne
Cake Designer: Sweet & Saucy
Officiant: Weddings by Terri
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank