White and gold Orange County California Bowers Museum wedding
Katelyn and Cheryl’s August wedding was an elegant affair. The soon-to-be newlyweds opted for a first look photo shoot to see each other for the first time. After the first look the two walked down the aisle to exchange vows in front of a hexagonal structure that provided a beautiful backdrop decorated with floral and greenery. Katelyn and Cheryl wrote their own vows.
The wedding party wore matching strapless, light blue dresses and grey suits with ties and pocket squares that perfectly matched the blue of of the dresses. Cheryl and Katelyn both wore white floor-length wedding gowns.
Guests enjoyed dinner at tables decorated with gold linens and tall floral centerpieces that were filled with pink and white flowers. During the reception Cheryl and Katelyn cut into their white and gold-brushed cake. To everyone’s surprise, cutting the cake revealed six rainbow layers.
From the photographer, Kiersten Ramshaw: Cheryl & Katelyn had a gorgeous wedding day at the Bowers Museum in Orange County. The creative flare that was encompassed by Green Apple Event Co. is the shining star throughout the event as well as the stunning and unique backdrop that the museum made. The couple’s love for their family, friends, and most of all each other is very evident in the images that tell the story of their beautiful day of love!
Photographer: Lin and Jirsa
Event Venue: Bowers Museum
Makeup Artist: Dolled Up By Lulu
DJ: Elevated Pulse Productions
Event Planner: Green Apple Event Co.
Lighting: Impulse Entertainment
Event Planner: Pop the Champagne
Cake Designer: Sweet & Saucy
Officiant: Weddings by Terri
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next