Pnina Tornai Dimensions collection adds six new styles
The “Dimensions” collection from designer Pnina Tornai debuted on the runway last fall, and is becoming increasingly popular with 2017 brides. The collection features a variety of shapes and styles and has showcased in a gorgeous New York City styled photo shoot.
“My 2017 couture bridal collection, ‘Dimensions,’ focuses on the endless variety of choices and decisions that we have to make in our everyday lives,” says Tornai. “I call these choices, dimensions.”
Tornai began designing dresses over ten years ago and is frequently featured on TLC’s “Say Yes to the Dress.” Designs in the ‘Dimensions’ collection features a variety of styles and details including backless, sexy sheaths, over-the-top ball gowns, intricate lace and crystal beading designs.
“‘Dimensions’ highlights my understanding that there is no limit to beauty and that there is a bride for every silhouette and style of gown,” Tornai writes on her website. I created my dresses from the finest fabrics that I gather from around the world including unique laces, duchesse satin, crepe georgette, organza, and stretch silks and satins that sculpt the body.”
Pnina Tornai is sold in the United States exclusively at Kleinfeld Bridal, located in New York City. Tornai will be in New York City meeting with brides during the month of February.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset