Pnina Tornai Dimensions collection adds six new styles
The “Dimensions” collection from designer Pnina Tornai debuted on the runway last fall, and is becoming increasingly popular with 2017 brides. The collection features a variety of shapes and styles and has showcased in a gorgeous New York City styled photo shoot.
“My 2017 couture bridal collection, ‘Dimensions,’ focuses on the endless variety of choices and decisions that we have to make in our everyday lives,” says Tornai. “I call these choices, dimensions.”
Tornai began designing dresses over ten years ago and is frequently featured on TLC’s “Say Yes to the Dress.” Designs in the ‘Dimensions’ collection features a variety of styles and details including backless, sexy sheaths, over-the-top ball gowns, intricate lace and crystal beading designs.
“‘Dimensions’ highlights my understanding that there is no limit to beauty and that there is a bride for every silhouette and style of gown,” Tornai writes on her website. I created my dresses from the finest fabrics that I gather from around the world including unique laces, duchesse satin, crepe georgette, organza, and stretch silks and satins that sculpt the body.”
Pnina Tornai is sold in the United States exclusively at Kleinfeld Bridal, located in New York City. Tornai will be in New York City meeting with brides during the month of February.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married