Pnina Tornai Dimensions collection adds six new styles
The “Dimensions” collection from designer Pnina Tornai debuted on the runway last fall, and is becoming increasingly popular with 2017 brides. The collection features a variety of shapes and styles and has showcased in a gorgeous New York City styled photo shoot.
“My 2017 couture bridal collection, ‘Dimensions,’ focuses on the endless variety of choices and decisions that we have to make in our everyday lives,” says Tornai. “I call these choices, dimensions.”
Tornai began designing dresses over ten years ago and is frequently featured on TLC’s “Say Yes to the Dress.” Designs in the ‘Dimensions’ collection features a variety of styles and details including backless, sexy sheaths, over-the-top ball gowns, intricate lace and crystal beading designs.
“‘Dimensions’ highlights my understanding that there is no limit to beauty and that there is a bride for every silhouette and style of gown,” Tornai writes on her website. I created my dresses from the finest fabrics that I gather from around the world including unique laces, duchesse satin, crepe georgette, organza, and stretch silks and satins that sculpt the body.”
Pnina Tornai is sold in the United States exclusively at Kleinfeld Bridal, located in New York City. Tornai will be in New York City meeting with brides during the month of February.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests