Pnina Tornai Dimensions collection adds six new styles
The “Dimensions” collection from designer Pnina Tornai debuted on the runway last fall, and is becoming increasingly popular with 2017 brides. The collection features a variety of shapes and styles and has showcased in a gorgeous New York City styled photo shoot.
“My 2017 couture bridal collection, ‘Dimensions,’ focuses on the endless variety of choices and decisions that we have to make in our everyday lives,” says Tornai. “I call these choices, dimensions.”
Tornai began designing dresses over ten years ago and is frequently featured on TLC’s “Say Yes to the Dress.” Designs in the ‘Dimensions’ collection features a variety of styles and details including backless, sexy sheaths, over-the-top ball gowns, intricate lace and crystal beading designs.
“‘Dimensions’ highlights my understanding that there is no limit to beauty and that there is a bride for every silhouette and style of gown,” Tornai writes on her website. I created my dresses from the finest fabrics that I gather from around the world including unique laces, duchesse satin, crepe georgette, organza, and stretch silks and satins that sculpt the body.”
Pnina Tornai is sold in the United States exclusively at Kleinfeld Bridal, located in New York City. Tornai will be in New York City meeting with brides during the month of February.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy