Noah and PJ, who got married in upstate New York in October, stunned their wedding guests when they took to the floor for the traditional first dance. The two start out by slow dancing to Morgana King’s “It’s A Quiet Thing,” which abruptly stopped playing after they were dancing for a few minutes.
Then the two busted out some incredible choreographed dance moves for a variety of songs, including “Get Down Tonight” by KC and the Sunshine Band and “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” by Jennifer Warnes and Bill Medley. The music cycles through a string of gay classic ballads while Noah and PJ effortlessly switch styles of dance from jazz to salsa to tap.
“Special thanks to Katy Spreadbury, Will Nieves Latin Dance Studio, Andrew Holtz (Holtz Wedding Photography), and Ex Machina for the disco inspiration.”
The ending deserves a serious encore.
Fin Leary Lavoie
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color