A gay couple went viral for their incredible first wedding dance
Noah and PJ, who got married in upstate New York in October, stunned their wedding guests when they took to the floor for the traditional first dance. The two start out by slow dancing to Morgana King’s “It’s A Quiet Thing,” which abruptly stopped playing after they were dancing for a few minutes.
Then the two busted out some incredible choreographed dance moves for a variety of songs, including “Get Down Tonight” by KC and the Sunshine Band and “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” by Jennifer Warnes and Bill Medley. The music cycles through a string of gay classic ballads while Noah and PJ effortlessly switch styles of dance from jazz to salsa to tap.
“Special thanks to Katy Spreadbury, Will Nieves Latin Dance Studio, Andrew Holtz (Holtz Wedding Photography), and Ex Machina for the disco inspiration.”
The ending deserves a serious encore.
Alaina Leary Lavoie
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos