A gay couple went viral for their incredible first wedding dance
Noah and PJ, who got married in upstate New York in October, stunned their wedding guests when they took to the floor for the traditional first dance. The two start out by slow dancing to Morgana King’s “It’s A Quiet Thing,” which abruptly stopped playing after they were dancing for a few minutes.
Then the two busted out some incredible choreographed dance moves for a variety of songs, including “Get Down Tonight” by KC and the Sunshine Band and “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” by Jennifer Warnes and Bill Medley. The music cycles through a string of gay classic ballads while Noah and PJ effortlessly switch styles of dance from jazz to salsa to tap.
“Special thanks to Katy Spreadbury, Will Nieves Latin Dance Studio, Andrew Holtz (Holtz Wedding Photography), and Ex Machina for the disco inspiration.”
The ending deserves a serious encore.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset