A gay couple went viral for their incredible first wedding dance
Noah and PJ, who got married in upstate New York in October, stunned their wedding guests when they took to the floor for the traditional first dance. The two start out by slow dancing to Morgana King’s “It’s A Quiet Thing,” which abruptly stopped playing after they were dancing for a few minutes.
Then the two busted out some incredible choreographed dance moves for a variety of songs, including “Get Down Tonight” by KC and the Sunshine Band and “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” by Jennifer Warnes and Bill Medley. The music cycles through a string of gay classic ballads while Noah and PJ effortlessly switch styles of dance from jazz to salsa to tap.
“Special thanks to Katy Spreadbury, Will Nieves Latin Dance Studio, Andrew Holtz (Holtz Wedding Photography), and Ex Machina for the disco inspiration.”
The ending deserves a serious encore.
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida