A gay couple went viral for their incredible first wedding dance
Noah and PJ, who got married in upstate New York in October, stunned their wedding guests when they took to the floor for the traditional first dance. The two start out by slow dancing to Morgana King’s “It’s A Quiet Thing,” which abruptly stopped playing after they were dancing for a few minutes.
Then the two busted out some incredible choreographed dance moves for a variety of songs, including “Get Down Tonight” by KC and the Sunshine Band and “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” by Jennifer Warnes and Bill Medley. The music cycles through a string of gay classic ballads while Noah and PJ effortlessly switch styles of dance from jazz to salsa to tap.
“Special thanks to Katy Spreadbury, Will Nieves Latin Dance Studio, Andrew Holtz (Holtz Wedding Photography), and Ex Machina for the disco inspiration.”
The ending deserves a serious encore.
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia