A gay couple went viral for their incredible first wedding dance
Noah and PJ, who got married in upstate New York in October, stunned their wedding guests when they took to the floor for the traditional first dance. The two start out by slow dancing to Morgana King’s “It’s A Quiet Thing,” which abruptly stopped playing after they were dancing for a few minutes.
Then the two busted out some incredible choreographed dance moves for a variety of songs, including “Get Down Tonight” by KC and the Sunshine Band and “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” by Jennifer Warnes and Bill Medley. The music cycles through a string of gay classic ballads while Noah and PJ effortlessly switch styles of dance from jazz to salsa to tap.
“Special thanks to Katy Spreadbury, Will Nieves Latin Dance Studio, Andrew Holtz (Holtz Wedding Photography), and Ex Machina for the disco inspiration.”
The ending deserves a serious encore.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Artistic, cultural wedding in an art gallery
- Purple greenhouse wedding with goats
- Times Square engagement
- Intimate fall backyard wedding in Brandon, Vermont
- 11 winter wedding looks we love
- 6 reasons you should have a winter wedding
- How to date a nonbinary person and be a loving ally to them
- Black and white beach wedding in Newport, Rhode Island
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married
- Rustic castle wedding at Guernsey State Park in Wyoming