Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
Danika and Cassidy frequently stopped for a quick salsa dance in the quiet streets of Chicago during their engagement photoshoot.
Why I’m incorporating Mexican traditions into my wedding
I first thought about cultural wedding traditions when I watched my uncle dance with my Abuela at his wedding for the mother-son dance.
A gay couple went viral for their incredible first wedding dance
Noah and PJ, who got married in upstate New York in October, stunned their wedding guests when they took to the floor for the traditional...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches