Everything about this Ohio Botanical wedding is love and pure magic. Melinda and Patti had their wedding in the fall at Franklin Park Conservatory in Ohio. The brides spent months planning their wedding. They wanted to have a fairy tale garden themed wedding, and chose purple and silver to bring out the greens in the conservatory. The couple also wanted to incorporate both old and new traditions; the old traditions included them having a formal ceremony and classic centerpieces with floating candles, branches and crystals weaving throughout the stems; the less traditional parts were booking their venue before they were officially engaged and having an epic cake. Melinda and Patti also had their wedding cake specially designed for them with a carved and intricate tree design on all three tiers! The happy pair ended their night dancing the hours away and with an epic sparklers farewell.
Photography: Two Maries
Beauty: Charles Penzone Grand Salon
Musicians: Columbus Musicians, LLC
Flowers: Flowers on High
Video: Picture The Love
Cake: The End Dessert Company
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- JJ + Alex: Unique Pride Week wedding in downtown Los Angeles
- Sock it to me: LGBTQ+ pride socks for your wedding day
- Bri + Noel: Bohemian Mountain Elopement in Carson, Washington
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida