Maddie and Kelsey celebrated their marriage with a country wedding at a Texas farm. Titling their wedding theme “mint to be,” mint details were fittingly incorporated throughout the day along with gray, the couple’s other chosen color for the day.
The wedding party wore knee-length mint dresses with matching cowboy boots adorned with crosses, and coordinating gray pants with mint suspenders and mint Converse.
Maddie wore gray pants, mint shoes and mint and gray plaid suspenders adorned with a white floral boutonniere.
Kelsey walked down the aisle with her father. Wearing a sleeveless white dress with a flowing train, Kelsey incorporated mint into her manicure with a mint accent nail on her ring finger as part of her manicure.
Steak, chicken, margaritas and beer were on the menu at the reception. Cake was served for dessert. While the three tier cake did not have any mint or gray details, the cake topper read, “Mint to be” with the couple’s initials inside a small heart.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC