Maddie and Kelsey celebrated their marriage with a country wedding at a Texas farm. Titling their wedding theme “mint to be,” mint details were fittingly incorporated throughout the day along with gray, the couple’s other chosen color for the day.
The wedding party wore knee-length mint dresses with matching cowboy boots adorned with crosses, and coordinating gray pants with mint suspenders and mint Converse.
Maddie wore gray pants, mint shoes and mint and gray plaid suspenders adorned with a white floral boutonniere.
Kelsey walked down the aisle with her father. Wearing a sleeveless white dress with a flowing train, Kelsey incorporated mint into her manicure with a mint accent nail on her ring finger as part of her manicure.
Steak, chicken, margaritas and beer were on the menu at the reception. Cake was served for dessert. While the three tier cake did not have any mint or gray details, the cake topper read, “Mint to be” with the couple’s initials inside a small heart.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot