Maddie and Kelsey celebrated their marriage with a country wedding at a Texas farm. Titling their wedding theme “mint to be,” mint details were fittingly incorporated throughout the day along with gray, the couple’s other chosen color for the day.
The wedding party wore knee-length mint dresses with matching cowboy boots adorned with crosses, and coordinating gray pants with mint suspenders and mint Converse.
Maddie wore gray pants, mint shoes and mint and gray plaid suspenders adorned with a white floral boutonniere.
Kelsey walked down the aisle with her father. Wearing a sleeveless white dress with a flowing train, Kelsey incorporated mint into her manicure with a mint accent nail on her ring finger as part of her manicure.
Steak, chicken, margaritas and beer were on the menu at the reception. Cake was served for dessert. While the three tier cake did not have any mint or gray details, the cake topper read, “Mint to be” with the couple’s initials inside a small heart.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia