Maddie and Kelsey celebrated their marriage with a country wedding at a Texas farm. Titling their wedding theme “mint to be,” mint details were fittingly incorporated throughout the day along with gray, the couple’s other chosen color for the day.
The wedding party wore knee-length mint dresses with matching cowboy boots adorned with crosses, and coordinating gray pants with mint suspenders and mint Converse.
Maddie wore gray pants, mint shoes and mint and gray plaid suspenders adorned with a white floral boutonniere.
Kelsey walked down the aisle with her father. Wearing a sleeveless white dress with a flowing train, Kelsey incorporated mint into her manicure with a mint accent nail on her ring finger as part of her manicure.
Steak, chicken, margaritas and beer were on the menu at the reception. Cake was served for dessert. While the three tier cake did not have any mint or gray details, the cake topper read, “Mint to be” with the couple’s initials inside a small heart.
Photography: Maria Lowery Photography
Wedding venue: Hollow Hill Event Center
Florist: Bice’s Florist
DJ: DJ Phanz
Attire: Express and Alfred Angelo
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding