Maddie and Kelsey celebrated their marriage with a country wedding at a Texas farm. Titling their wedding theme “mint to be,” mint details were fittingly incorporated throughout the day along with gray, the couple’s other chosen color for the day.
The wedding party wore knee-length mint dresses with matching cowboy boots adorned with crosses, and coordinating gray pants with mint suspenders and mint Converse.
Maddie wore gray pants, mint shoes and mint and gray plaid suspenders adorned with a white floral boutonniere.
Kelsey walked down the aisle with her father. Wearing a sleeveless white dress with a flowing train, Kelsey incorporated mint into her manicure with a mint accent nail on her ring finger as part of her manicure.
Steak, chicken, margaritas and beer were on the menu at the reception. Cake was served for dessert. While the three tier cake did not have any mint or gray details, the cake topper read, “Mint to be” with the couple’s initials inside a small heart.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Hong Kong rules against marriage equality
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas