Karla and Kristen made many stops on their wedding day, celebrating with a variety of activities. The marriers got ready separately in the morning. Kristen got ready at a local boutique hotel.
“It was a photographer’s dream to photograph her dress and shoes and jewelry in their art-filled lobby,” shared the couple’s photographer.
After getting ready, Kristen and Karla met up at an urban winery for their first look photo shoot. The air was thick with wine and oak as the couple saw each other for the first time in the barrel room. Upon finishing the shoot, the marriers enjoyed some wine along with their closest friends and families.
The River North Art District was the next stop on the itinerary. Karla and Kristen took photos among the artwork before heading to their final wedding venue. The ceremony and reception were decorated with a variety of natural greenery and geometric sculpture centerpieces.
Late loved ones were honored with a toast. At the end of the night, Karla and Kristen headed home with a sparkler exit under the market lights and deep night sky.
Photographer: Elevate Photography
Bakery: Nothing Bundt Cakes
Event Venue: blanc
Dress Store: emma & grace bridal studio
Getting ready venues: The Maven Hotel and the Highlands, Denver
First look venue: Infinite Monkey Theorem
Event Planner: Savanna Brown
Hair Stylist: Indie Six
Caterer: Occasions Catering
Officiant: Friend of the couple
Makeup Artist: Friend of the couple
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York