Karla and Kristen made many stops on their wedding day, celebrating with a variety of activities. The marriers got ready separately in the morning. Kristen got ready at a local boutique hotel.
“It was a photographer’s dream to photograph her dress and shoes and jewelry in their art-filled lobby,” shared the couple’s photographer.
After getting ready, Kristen and Karla met up at an urban winery for their first look photo shoot. The air was thick with wine and oak as the couple saw each other for the first time in the barrel room. Upon finishing the shoot, the marriers enjoyed some wine along with their closest friends and families.
The River North Art District was the next stop on the itinerary. Karla and Kristen took photos among the artwork before heading to their final wedding venue. The ceremony and reception were decorated with a variety of natural greenery and geometric sculpture centerpieces.
Late loved ones were honored with a toast. At the end of the night, Karla and Kristen headed home with a sparkler exit under the market lights and deep night sky.
Photographer: Elevate Photography
Bakery: Nothing Bundt Cakes
Event Venue: blanc
Dress Store: emma & grace bridal studio
Getting ready venues: The Maven Hotel and the Highlands, Denver
First look venue: Infinite Monkey Theorem
Event Planner: Savanna Brown
Hair Stylist: Indie Six
Caterer: Occasions Catering
Officiant: Friend of the couple
Makeup Artist: Friend of the couple
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle
- Backyard South Carolina wedding on the lake
- Broadway stars create world’s first LGBTQ+ lullaby album