Our story began in the spring of 2011. Josh and I met in May and started dating in August. We adopted a pup together that same year and he’s the cutest. On our fifth anniversary, we took an anniversary trip to NYC. The trip was a surprise for Josh and, while in NYC, we got engaged!
We wanted some in home photos of our life in Birmingham and Mary captured a typical morning in our home with our sweet pup Granger.
From the couple, Morgan and Josh
Photography: M Fehr Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California