Our story began in the spring of 2011. Josh and I met in May and started dating in August. We adopted a pup together that same year and he’s the cutest. On our fifth anniversary, we took an anniversary trip to NYC. The trip was a surprise for Josh and, while in NYC, we got engaged!
We wanted some in home photos of our life in Birmingham and Mary captured a typical morning in our home with our sweet pup Granger.
From the couple, Morgan and Josh
Photography: M Fehr Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos