Our story began in the spring of 2011. Josh and I met in May and started dating in August. We adopted a pup together that same year and he’s the cutest. On our fifth anniversary, we took an anniversary trip to NYC. The trip was a surprise for Josh and, while in NYC, we got engaged!
We wanted some in home photos of our life in Birmingham and Mary captured a typical morning in our home with our sweet pup Granger.
From the couple, Morgan and Josh
Photography: M Fehr Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
- Romantic winter beach wedding in Barcelona, Spain
- Intimate dinner party wedding with butterfly release ceremony