Birmingham, Alabama engagement photo shoot at home
Our story began in the spring of 2011. Josh and I met in May and started dating in August. We adopted a pup together that same year and he’s the cutest. On our fifth anniversary, we took an anniversary trip to NYC. The trip was a surprise for Josh and, while in NYC, we got engaged!
We wanted some in home photos of our life in Birmingham and Mary captured a typical morning in our home with our sweet pup Granger.
From the couple, Morgan and Josh
Photography: M Fehr Photography
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- City hall elopement with delectable orange and white autumn cake
- Bold and boundless wedding ideas with rich blues and purples
- “Just because” plant shop photo session with rainbow wall celebrates love and a new puppy
- Moody fall picnic proposal ideas with cheeseboard and bottled cocktails
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside