Our story began in the spring of 2011. Josh and I met in May and started dating in August. We adopted a pup together that same year and he’s the cutest. On our fifth anniversary, we took an anniversary trip to NYC. The trip was a surprise for Josh and, while in NYC, we got engaged!
We wanted some in home photos of our life in Birmingham and Mary captured a typical morning in our home with our sweet pup Granger.
From the couple, Morgan and Josh
Photography: M Fehr Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration
- 9 wedding first looks we love
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married
- Modern green spring Midwest wedding
- Elegant engagement photos at the Biltmore Mansion