Stephanie and Allison held their wedding outdoors at a San Diego brewery on a sunny summer day. The marriers wore white gowns, curls and open-toed high heel shoes.
Yellow flowers were present throughout the day brightening up bouquets, accentuating hairstyles, creating centerpieces and decorating the cake.
Allison and Stephanie brought together their interests with their love of R2D2 and Wall-E. The characters were showcased on top of the couple’s three tier cake and also featured in a custom painting with the couple’s wedding date.
The newlyweds have two fur babies, Brick and Punky. They were not able to bring their dogs to the wedding so they brought the next best thing, cardboard cutouts, which were used to decorate the reception.
Photography: Jasmine Nakasone Photography
Wedding venue: The Wood Shed by The Booze Brothers
Florist: Noelle Moritz
Planner: Malisa Sortino
DJ: Matt Gonzales/DJ Definition
Attire: David’s Bridal
Catering: Mexico City Cuisine
Officiant: Jill Tolbert
Hair: Jessica Tyransky
Makeup: Chrissy Flores
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next