Stephanie and Allison held their wedding outdoors at a San Diego brewery on a sunny summer day. The marriers wore white gowns, curls and open-toed high heel shoes.
Yellow flowers were present throughout the day brightening up bouquets, accentuating hairstyles, creating centerpieces and decorating the cake.
Allison and Stephanie brought together their interests with their love of R2D2 and Wall-E. The characters were showcased on top of the couple’s three tier cake and also featured in a custom painting with the couple’s wedding date.
The newlyweds have two fur babies, Brick and Punky. They were not able to bring their dogs to the wedding so they brought the next best thing, cardboard cutouts, which were used to decorate the reception.
Photography: Jasmine Nakasone Photography
Wedding venue: The Wood Shed by The Booze Brothers
Florist: Noelle Moritz
Planner: Malisa Sortino
DJ: Matt Gonzales/DJ Definition
Attire: David’s Bridal
Catering: Mexico City Cuisine
Officiant: Jill Tolbert
Hair: Jessica Tyransky
Makeup: Chrissy Flores
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Surprise Pacific Northwest proposal at a mountain lake
- City hall elopement with delectable orange and white autumn cake
- Bold and boundless wedding ideas with rich blues and purples
- “Just because” plant shop photo session with rainbow wall celebrates love and a new puppy
- Moody fall picnic proposal ideas with cheeseboard and bottled cocktails