Stephanie and Allison held their wedding outdoors at a San Diego brewery on a sunny summer day. The marriers wore white gowns, curls and open-toed high heel shoes.
Yellow flowers were present throughout the day brightening up bouquets, accentuating hairstyles, creating centerpieces and decorating the cake.
Allison and Stephanie brought together their interests with their love of R2D2 and Wall-E. The characters were showcased on top of the couple’s three tier cake and also featured in a custom painting with the couple’s wedding date.
The newlyweds have two fur babies, Brick and Punky. They were not able to bring their dogs to the wedding so they brought the next best thing, cardboard cutouts, which were used to decorate the reception.
Photography: Jasmine Nakasone Photography
Wedding venue: The Wood Shed by The Booze Brothers
Florist: Noelle Moritz
Planner: Malisa Sortino
DJ: Matt Gonzales/DJ Definition
Attire: David’s Bridal
Catering: Mexico City Cuisine
Officiant: Jill Tolbert
Hair: Jessica Tyransky
Makeup: Chrissy Flores
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot