Stephanie and Allison held their wedding outdoors at a San Diego brewery on a sunny summer day. The marriers wore white gowns, curls and open-toed high heel shoes.
Yellow flowers were present throughout the day brightening up bouquets, accentuating hairstyles, creating centerpieces and decorating the cake.
Allison and Stephanie brought together their interests with their love of R2D2 and Wall-E. The characters were showcased on top of the couple’s three tier cake and also featured in a custom painting with the couple’s wedding date.
The newlyweds have two fur babies, Brick and Punky. They were not able to bring their dogs to the wedding so they brought the next best thing, cardboard cutouts, which were used to decorate the reception.
Photography: Jasmine Nakasone Photography
Wedding venue: The Wood Shed by The Booze Brothers
Florist: Noelle Moritz
Planner: Malisa Sortino
DJ: Matt Gonzales/DJ Definition
Attire: David’s Bridal
Catering: Mexico City Cuisine
Officiant: Jill Tolbert
Hair: Jessica Tyransky
Makeup: Chrissy Flores
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal