Wedding cocktail: how to make a tequila sunrise
Enjoy the beauty of a sunrise wedding without the early morning wake up call for you and your guests by serving up sunrise in a glass. Incorporating the red and orange hues of the early morning, this wedding cocktail is the golden hour in liquid form. Perfect for summer weddings, destination celebrations and even for incorporating into weddings with a vibrant color scheme.
Make one (or a few) with this delicious recipe from alcohol marketplace Drizly.
- 1 1/2 oz Blanco Tequila
- 4 oz Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon Grenadine
- Fresh orange slice and cherry (garnish)
- In a rocks glass with ice add tequila then orange juice
- Float the grenadine on top and garnish with fresh orange
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.