Wedding cocktail: how to make a tequila sunrise
Enjoy the beauty of a sunrise wedding without the early morning wake up call for you and your guests by serving up sunrise in a glass. Incorporating the red and orange hues of the early morning, this wedding cocktail is the golden hour in liquid form. Perfect for summer weddings, destination celebrations and even for incorporating into weddings with a vibrant color scheme.
Make one (or a few) with this delicious recipe from alcohol marketplace Drizly.
- 1 1/2 oz Blanco Tequila
- 4 oz Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon Grenadine
- Fresh orange slice and cherry (garnish)
- In a rocks glass with ice add tequila then orange juice
- Float the grenadine on top and garnish with fresh orange
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot