Wedding cocktail: how to make a daiquiri
Emily Rochotte, 5 years ago 1 min read
Daiquiris are often viewed as one of the six basic mixed drinks and it makes sense why. They can be served plain, flavored or frozen. Having a tropical wedding? Put a frozen spin on the classic drink. Strawberry is the most popular daiquiri variety but many other flavors can be created.
4 oz. light rum
1/2 c. fresh strawberries
1/2 c. frozen strawberries
Juice of 1 lime
sliced lime, for garnish
- To a blender, add rum, fresh and frozen strawberries, and lime juice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with lime slices.
Emily Rochotte is a professional freelancer as well as a former assistant editor of equallywed.com, the world’s leading digital LGBTQ+ wedding magazine. Her work has been featured on HowHeAsked, Bermuda Wedding & Honeymoon, and more. Don't hesitate to say "hello!" to Emily over on Twitter at @emilybeingemily
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Best LGBTQ+ bach weekend activity ideas
- A chic Brooklyn, New York, wedding for spiritual brides with a Pride-inspired reception photoshoot
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake