Wedding cocktail: how to make a daiquiri
Daiquiris are often viewed as one of the six basic mixed drinks and it makes sense why. They can be served plain, flavored or frozen. Having a tropical wedding? Put a frozen spin on the classic drink. Strawberry is the most popular daiquiri variety but many other flavors can be created.
4 oz. light rum
1/2 c. fresh strawberries
1/2 c. frozen strawberries
Juice of 1 lime
sliced lime, for garnish
- To a blender, add rum, fresh and frozen strawberries, and lime juice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with lime slices.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day