Wedding cocktail: how to make a daiquiri
Daiquiris are often viewed as one of the six basic mixed drinks and it makes sense why. They can be served plain, flavored or frozen. Having a tropical wedding? Put a frozen spin on the classic drink. Strawberry is the most popular daiquiri variety but many other flavors can be created.
4 oz. light rum
1/2 c. fresh strawberries
1/2 c. frozen strawberries
Juice of 1 lime
sliced lime, for garnish
- To a blender, add rum, fresh and frozen strawberries, and lime juice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with lime slices.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, MA
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot
- 11 winter wedding looks we love
- How to celebrate your anniversary when it’s in the winter
- LGBTQ+ weddings make weddings better—for everyone
- Trump administration wants to allow religious child welfare agencies to reject LGBTQ+ families
- Summer citrus wedding inspiration at historic post office