Wedding cocktail: how to make a daiquiri
Daiquiris are often viewed as one of the six basic mixed drinks and it makes sense why. They can be served plain, flavored or frozen. Having a tropical wedding? Put a frozen spin on the classic drink. Strawberry is the most popular daiquiri variety but many other flavors can be created.
4 oz. light rum
1/2 c. fresh strawberries
1/2 c. frozen strawberries
Juice of 1 lime
sliced lime, for garnish
- To a blender, add rum, fresh and frozen strawberries, and lime juice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with lime slices.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor