Fernando and Abimael celebrated their engagement with a photo session on a gorgeous day in Puerto Rico. The couple started the day rocking a casual look, wearing unbuttoned collared shirts and shorts. After cuddling on colorful steps and laying in the grass, Abimael and Fernando changed into dress pants, suspenders and fully-buttoned shirts for the formal portion of the day. The two couldn’t hold back their playful side though, jumping for joy in a few mid-air photos.
Photographer: Rosedramos Photography
Location: Wyndham Grand Rio Mar- San Juan, Puerto Rico
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia