Fernando and Abimael celebrated their engagement with a photo session on a gorgeous day in Puerto Rico. The couple started the day rocking a casual look, wearing unbuttoned collared shirts and shorts. After cuddling on colorful steps and laying in the grass, Abimael and Fernando changed into dress pants, suspenders and fully-buttoned shirts for the formal portion of the day. The two couldn’t hold back their playful side though, jumping for joy in a few mid-air photos.
Photographer: Rosedramos Photography
Location: Wyndham Grand Rio Mar- San Juan, Puerto Rico
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage
- Moody engagement photos at Avalon Park & Preserve
- Planning your wedding music (for your fabulous gay wedding)
- Modern, sophisticated wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Quirky, fun vegan elopement in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Why you should absolutely include your dog in your wedding
- Trump policy affecting citizenship of children born abroad could impact LGBTQ+ families
- Presqu’ile Winery, an LGBTQ+ inclusive Southern California wedding venue