Choosing Your Wedding Menu
Celebratory consumption is a beautiful thing. Planning the menu for your wedding reception might seem daunting (Buffet or sit-down service? Passed hors d’oeuvres or appetizer table—or both? Serve food you like, such as sushi, or go for traditional fare?), but figuring out your food offerings is easier once you find a caterer you trust (or a wedding planner to guide you).
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Seaside engagement inspiration with picnic, classic car, and handmade floral masks
- Urban engagement session on the streets of Brussels
- Santa Cruz courthouse elopement followed by beach photos
- Jamie Lee Curtis will officiate her transgender daughter’s wedding
- Surprise Pacific Northwest proposal at a mountain lake