Tented outdoor summer beach wedding in Mattapoisett, Massachusetts
Leah and Grace got married at their family’s oceanfront home in Mattapoisett, Massachusetts, with an outdoor ceremony and tented reception.
Cape Cod chapel wedding in Provincetown, Massachusetts
Devon and Virginia got married on September 23, 2018, with a reception at the Provincetown Inn. Provincetown is a favorite for both Devon and Virginia. It’s where they both spend the majority of their summer because Virginia’s family owns a cottage in Truro that both spend over a month in the summer living.
I proposed to my high school sweetheart—here’s how we make it work
We met on the first day of high school and, after nearly ten years together, I proposed on the beach in Provincetown, Massachusetts.
Cape Cod Destination Gay Wedding for Atlanta Lesbians
Atlanta lesbians Jennifer and Beth Anne celebrate their 10-year anniversary with a Cape Cod destination gay wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to shop for (and rent) your wedding suit or tuxedo
- Should I invite my ex to my wedding?
- Intimate forest wedding brings South Asian interfaith traditions to Ontario
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding