Tented outdoor summer beach wedding in Mattapoisett, Massachusetts
Leah and Grace got married at their family’s oceanfront home in Mattapoisett, Massachusetts, with an outdoor ceremony and tented reception.
Cape Cod chapel wedding in Provincetown, Massachusetts
Devon and Virginia got married on September 23, 2018, with a reception at the Provincetown Inn. Provincetown is a favorite for both Devon and Virginia. It’s where they both spend the majority of their summer because Virginia’s family owns a cottage in Truro that both spend over a month in the summer living.
I proposed to my high school sweetheart—here’s how we make it work
We met on the first day of high school and, after nearly ten years together, I proposed on the beach in Provincetown, Massachusetts.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts